Rennie And Jaya

Chapter Two.

They made their way to the back of the club, to a bar where a young girl named Jaya was sat. Jaya was a pretty one; brought up in good society, with an amount of wealth. She was alone; waiting, and sipping a martini. It was unapparent as of yet what she was waiting for, but she certainly had her eye on the bar lady.

As the gaggle of girls, Rennie, Ems, Olivia and Luce sat down to drink, a group of young men approached them.
"Hey there..." The Alpha Dog spoke out, breathing testosterone all over them. Eugh, Renn thought, and quicky made an escape to the loos, to get away from him. She had never cared for men.
She locked herself in the cubicle, and thought for a second.
What would Aurelia be doing right now?
She didn't know. Having lesbian sex in the nunnery, for all she cared.
Well. She did care. And she didn't want to go back out again.

But soon enough, they were all in there, trying to drag her out again.
"Renn! Come out? Please?" A familiar voice called out to her. She rolled her eyes.
"Don't make me come in there and grab you!"
You'll have to, she thought. So she pretended not to be in there.
After around five minutes, they went off to search somewhere else.
She breathed out, but thought more of Aurelia now than ever. Oh, how she did love her!
She started to cry, silently at first, but she grew louder.

Then there was a knock on her door.
Oh crap! She thought, and grabbed some tissues from the dispenser.
She cleared her throat, "Urm, yes?" She answered
"Hi, urm, you don't know me, but I think your friends are gone...are you okay?"
Who was that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, still as crap as ever. Sorry guys, please comment x}