Rennie And Jaya

Chapter Three

Rennie went up and pressed herself to the cubicle door.
"Urm? Who is this?" she asked the mystery girl outside.
"Well, I'm Jaya. I don't know you, but I saw you just run away from your friends earlier, I just wanted to tell you, they've gone, so the coast's clear...if you want to come out."
Rennie gingerly unlocked the door and opened it slowly.
Standing on the other side of the door was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She had big, dark brown eyes, a flawless, dark olive skin tone, over a perfect oval-shaped face. Unlike Rennie, Jaya was quite tall, and curvy; whereas she was small and had a boyish figure.
"Are you alright?" Jaya asked, focusing on Rennie's runny mascara and sore eyes
"Yes, yeah. I'm fine. I better be heading off, I suppose..." she answered and headed for the door,
"Wait..." Jaya called out "You can sit me, if you like?"
Renn couldn't quite believe her ears, but nodded all the same
"Yes. Yes, thankyou," and smiled at the beautiful girl "You're Jaya, right?"
She smiled and showed her perfect white teeth,
"Yes, I'm Jaya. Let's go sit down"

They entered the bar again,
"You want a drink?" Rennie was asked
"Yeah, I'll pay" she answered, summoning a bartender.
"No! I'll get this round" Jaya argued playfully, and then she relented
"Go on then. Thankyou," She said smiling "I'll have a vodka and lemonade, please"
Jaya ordered and they sat there, sipping, chatting. The weird thing was, it was not awkward, not at all. Rennie seemed to forget about everything for a second and just sat there, stunned by Jaya. She had come from a middle-class indian family, she was well spoken, enjoyed drama, and was sixteen years old. Same age as Rennie.
"So," Jaya replied, and took a sip of her drink "What about you? What was wrong earlier...if you don't mind me asking?"
Rennie felt her cheeks go red. "No, no, it's okay," she started "I, urm... my girlfriend, she moved away, to a nunnery. Yesterday. Quite unexpected, to be honest."
Jaya looked her in the eye, with a slight bit of pity.
"Your girlfriend? What was her name?" she asked politely
"Aurelia. And, yes, I'm gay."
"Yeah, me too" she replied, with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. She liked this girl
"Oh, cool. Nice to meet someone!" Rennie raised her glass and took a sip, a flirtatious smile creeping across her lips. She liked this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill :) Comments?