Rennie And Jaya

Chapter Four.

As time passed on, the girls got to like each other even more. Soon it was almost midnight,
"Come on! Let's go count down!" Jaya grabbed Rennie by the hand, and dragged her outide. There was a moment, in which they paused and looked each other deep in the eyes for a second. Rennie's palms became sweaty and Jaya's cheeks flushed pink. They looked away again, and ran outside to the fireworks, lilke little kids to a sweet shop.

They there stood, the cold breeze stinging their cheeks.
"Bit chilly out here..." Rennie stumbled in her heels, a bit 'tiddly', and Jaya nodded an agreement,
"Not long now, though" Jaya smiled down at her, as she clasped Rennie's hand, her fingers entwined. Their hands were clammy, but the gesture was beautiful all the same. Jaya glanced at her watch, noting that in a number of seconds it would be a new year.
"Beautiful night for it!" she pointed to the clear sky, which held a moon, a white orb floating there and Rennie nodded. A firework exploded overhead, fizzling shooters bursting unto the flawless night.
10....9....8....7....6....
On impulse, Jaya lept up and kissed Rennie on the mouth. Her long red hair was so soft, her body so small, she wanted to hold on forever.
Renn did not pull away, or make any protest whatsoever. She was ardent herself, and willing to carry on.
5....4....3....2....1.....
The crowd's shouts filled their ears, but they carried on. Then Jaya broke away,
"My parents are away....come home with me?"
Renn's heart lept.
"Of course..." she agreed, and they kissed once again, then ran to get a taxi.

*

They stood outside Jaya's house, as she rummaged in her bag for a key. She spun it around in the lock, and they were in the warm again, flushed.
"Welcome..." Jaya smiled, and they jogged up the stairs into her bedroom.
They were both full of passion, but they were stopped before they got to Jaya's bedroom door.
"Mum? Dad? I thought--"
But they were stopped mid-sentence
"Is that...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments mean updates : DDD