Rennie And Jaya

Chapter Five.

Jaya's parents were full of rage. They knew this girl. Rennie, was her name.
Her father had gone to college with Jaya's father. They had both become good friends through the course of a year, and started living together, near the college.
Those times were good ones, the boys experimenting with girls they had brought home, drink, drugs; all the usual. Then Jaya's dad, Leonard, found himself a lovely young lady called Iris. Iris was beautiful, titian red hair set in curling waves down to her waist. She was slender and pale, but petite with it. So gorgeous she was, that Rennie's father, Edgar, could not even resist him his self.

The two of them were found in bed together, not so much later.
Needless to say, Leonard went ballistic, and tried to kill both Edgar and Iris. Thankfully, the two got away, and were married within a few months. Then came Rennie, the daughter.

Leonard was not about to let this go easily.
"That better not be who think it is...."
Rennie, of course, was very confused. She had no idea what this man held against her. Perhaps he was unaware of his daughter being gay? She had tackled this before.
"Hello...urm....?" She held out her hand for him to shake.
Leonard looked at it with disgust. "You think.....you think.....don't you know who I am?" He yelled, his face almost glowing red, and a vein standing out on his forehead.
"I'm sorry, I don't." Rennie was scared but she didn't want to show it, instead she just slapped on a brave face and withstood all his anger.
He looked even angrier.
"Get out! Don't let me see you here again! Ever, you hear me?"

In a panic, Rennie ran out the house, as fast as she could.
"Renn!" Jaya shouted, disgusted at her father's behaviour, and ran down to follow her
"And you tell your bastard of a father I'll get him back for what he's done!" Leonard roared at the top of his lungs.
Renn heard this last remark, and finally realised.
That was why...
♠ ♠ ♠
7 subscribers! :) Thankyou guys I really appreciate it.
Remember to comment! : DDD