Rennie And Jaya

Chapter Six.

Now, in Rennie's head, something clicked.
She had once overheard her father talking with her mother, about some mysterious man who held a grudge. She had been born very quickly after her parents were married, and they were often moving around due to an unknown reason. Now it all made sense.
She ran down the drive and into the street, Jaya's voice behind her
"Rennie! Come here!"
But if course, Rennie knew she couldn't. It was forbidden, they were meant to be enemies.
It was all so wrong. With Jaya, something had...clicked. They had just gone together so well. Or so it seemed.

Jaya ran down the street, wondering about all that just happened. Why wouldn't she stop? Thank goodness Jaya could run fast.
Eventually, she caught up with Rennie, and grabbed her by the arm
"Rennie! Stop!"
Rennie paused for a second, and looked Jaya deep in the eyes
"Do you really think I can go back now?" She said, with what was almost sarcasm traced in her voice. Of course she couldn't go back.
Jaya looked lost.
"But I don't understand..."
Rennie shook her head. It was a long story.
Then Jaya firmly gripped her hands,
"Please, tell me"
But then, just as Rennie opened her mouth to unravel the long tale, she heard fast-paced footsteps and angry shouting from behind.
"It's my dad," Jaya panicked "Quick, run!"
They grasped hands as they ran from the beast, as far as they could until he was out of sight.
"Down here, left" She turned into a long alley way with Renn, and they hid behind a bush from someone's back yard.
"Where should we go now?" Rennie asked, but Jaya silenced her with a kiss
"Come on, we'll find somewhere"

It seemed like years before they finally found a derilect house. They climbed over the yard, which was tangled with weeds and overgrown daisies and made their way through a broken glass window.
Their hearts both pumped with supreme passion, as they raced upstairs to an empty room, away from all the prying eyes of the world, and into their own sanctuary.
They collapsed on the floor, locked in each other's arms at last. Jaya felt the stroke of Rennie's soft lips upon her own, and they kissed sweetly, occasionally glancing up at the other's beautiful eyes and face. They then rolled over into a tight embrace, legs snaked around one another. They both started to undress each other, quickly admiring the other's silky skin, and then returning to a passionate hold.

As time went on, Rennie made her way down Jaya, smothering her neck, then chest, then the hips of Jaya with a thousand kisses. Jaya beguiled with every light touch, spellbound by the pleasure which pumped around her veins.

Rennie enthralled her by laying Jaya flat as she endowed her asian body with the utmost pleasure and ecstasy. Breathing became fast and brief, sending their carnal senses into a frenzy, until Jaya emerged from her beautiful agony, and seized Rennie into a seemingly carnivorous embrace. Sparks seemed to fly as Jaya made love to her, bewitching her bosoms, without a second thought of the consequences that waited ahead. They both knew that the feeling that bounded them, bosom to bosom, was stronger than any carnal peak; more robust than any controlling parent.

The aftermath witheld, as they basked in the beauty of love for a few moments, stunned by this strength. The night slowly began to yield, bringing with it, the fair sun that killed the envious moon, and, with a few last kisses, they rolled over and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, there are quotes.... :)