Rennie And Jaya

Chapter Seven.

The light stretched across the derilect building, and wakened the eyes of Jaya. She wearily sat up and wiped her eyes of sleep, yawning and stretching. She looked beside her, and was shcoked to see a beautiful woman asleep next to her. Rennie..., she thought. She looked so peaceful asleep, her breathing was calm and her whole face serene. Jaya stroked her auburn locks, and kissed her softly on the forehead. With this, Rennie slowly opened her eyes.

She yawned.
"Oh...hey" She said, smiling
"Good morning," Jaya grinned back "Did you sleep well?"
Rennie smirked.
"As well as I could have!" and with that, she sat up and looked Jaya in the eyes, big and brown and beautiful.
"I s'pose we better get off, never know who could find us here!" and she stood up and looked for her clothes. "C'mon!" she helped Jaya up, they were both naked, goodness knows how they had slept so bare on a winter's night.
They pulled their clothes on and headed for the door, down the creeky stairs and through the shattered glass which lead to the back garden. The night before had been magical, the two of them embracing...holding, stroking...
Rennie snapped out of the daydream again, telling herself that it would never happen again. Never.

The two walked along the street, both giggling slightly at the thought of sex in a house that they'd never visited before.
"Whereabouts do you live?" Jaya asked, and Rennie almost jumped with excitement. But before she could answer, they both heard calling. Jaya's parents. They had already seen her, and were running already to find them.
"Go!" Jaya shouted "Run, quick!"
Rennie had no choice but to run, she searched around for the nearest alleyway and sped down it, past the backs of houses.
She could hear Jaya's parents, quick, she thought. But she knew this alley. At the end, there was an allotment, she had already seen it. Swiftly, she climbed over the fence and hid in one of the bushes, quivering with fear.
Footsteps...
"Jaya, where is she?" and there was a scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pwease :)