My Life As A Teenage Spoficus

The Month Of Abandonment.

I entered the school knowing i'd only have to see it for another three weeks and four days and i was out of there, free to have a new start and i was determined to make it a better one. Now that i was older. Ten years and eight months to be exact, I could tell if the person i called my friend was genuine or tagging along for my money.

You see my dad started paying money into my bank account five hundred pound a month and i was getting richer. I noticed most girls were my "friends" now and the ones that were before the money were getting pushed away. Soon after i told them i wont be sharing my money they froze me out, gave me the silent treatment. Abandoned me.

We were having non-uniform days and i was coming in with designer clothes that really showed my size six body to the best it could look. None of the boys took a second look. The girls didn't compliment me. And i was thinking why bother working out and buying new expensive clothes when nobody looks and appreciates the hard work i put in.

After three weeks of binge-eating and buying cheap clothes i arrived at school, my Primark clothes making my size Ten body look fat and ugly. Everyone noticed. They started to call me things like Fat Four-eyed Freak. And daddy's girl. And even Teachers' pet. Everyone knew that Ronnie was teachers' pet and always had been.

After the last day of Bullying and Threats, I rushed home to start getting ready to look my best for High School. I lay in bed looking at the ceiling... crying.