When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

What Do I Do?

Esther's P.O.V.

okay so this is fun.....we got paired up...but we rotate every game we play so yeah:Pi was with Frank....it was truth or dare:P....well Frank got asked and he said dare....okay so they dared him to go into a closet for 1 minutes...of course since I'm his pair i had to go in with him....

Frank's P.O.V.

okay...I'm gonna get locked in a closet...with my crush.......greeeeeeeeeeeeat....

but...

i can find out if she likes me by kissing her...

if she kisses me back great...if he slaps me, all right then...if she apologizes that's okay to....ugh....

okay we're going in the closet....um....i'm afraid of small spaces....great........... well this is my chance....

Esther's P.O.V.

okay...Frank's acting weird..........................i know he's claustrophobic.............poor guy...............what is he doing? okay he's too close to me now.............he kissed me......i kissed him back........

Frank's P.O.V.

woo she likes me! well she kissing me back so hopefully she likes me....

no ones P.O.V.

Frank pushed her up to the wall of the closet....they were just making out for a while.....after a bit he broke the kiss....well he didn't break it really they were both out of breath....

Frank's P.O.V.

fuck...she's a really good kisser....i looked her straight in the eye...

"do you like me?"

"yes of course i do."

"no as in like like...." looked at her hopefully...she nodded...i smiled...

"good." he reached for the bottom of her shirt...she stopped him...

"uh Frank? there are kinda people outside probably listening to us.....i don't think we should do that in here" her voice dropped to a whisper...he nodded and let go....she cupped his cheek in her hands and gently pressed her lips against his....he made the kiss deeper... anyway eventually they got out of the closet....umm.....they should of fixed their hair really..big mess...Mikey grinned and said...

"you know, to try to hide that you to were making out....you should of done something with your hair first...really.."and the band just burst out laughing...everyone except Gerard....he looked....half jealous half mad...

Esther's P.O.V.

okay...oh no...what do i do??? i like Gerard but i also like Frank.....um....help maybe.....

anyway...my next partner was....

Gerard?!