When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Esther's P.O.V.

"i choose...."

"Frank...." Gerard had a blank look on and Frank looked disbelieving. "y-y-you choose me? not Gerard?" i nodded, looking at Gerard with an apologetic expression. Gerard got up and left, slamming the door behind him. i bit my lip, looking at Frank. he gently pressed his lips against mine and applied pressure. he gently laid me down. he took of his shirt. i traced is tattoos with my finger. he leaned down and kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's P.O.V.

fuck i was crying. why was i crying? i can't believe one girl can make me go through all this....well i hope she's happy now....sigh...i started walked not sure of where i was going then i bump into someone. "oh my gosh I'm so sorry." i looked at her. she was beautiful. "I'm Gerard."

"Eliza." i gave her my phone number. i got a date tonight. well it seems that I'm getting over Esther. i walked home more happy than 5 minutes ago. as soon as i walked into the door i yelled 'HI' and went upstairs to take a shower. Bob laughed and said "wonder what he's so fucking happy about 'eh ray?" Ray was playing video games and hasn't even heard bob. whatever.