When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Chapter 17

Esther's P.O.V.

I woke up next to Frank. He had his arms wrapped around me. I smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead. I gently got out of bed, somehow managing not to wake him up, since I almost fell over him, but I managed to make it out without him waking. I was craving coffee and as I descended the stairs I smelt the sweet smell of coffee brewing. I smiled and yawned. When I entered the kitchen I saw Gerard just standing over the coffee pot, death glaring it.

“You know just because you’re giving the coffee pot your famous death glare doesn’t means it’s going to make itself any faster.” He spun around and laughed lightly. He just looked so hot… what no. How can I still like him? After all I chose Frank didn’t I? I’m happy with him. I am. I sat on the counter next to the coffee pot.

“How long ago did you wake up?” I asked with a yawn. He shrugged. I felt my hand vibrate. I was holding my cell in my hand. I flipped it open to see that I got a text message from john. It read, “listen I’m really sorry for what I did to you. Please talk to me. Meet me at star bucks at around one. Please be there.

-Xoxo CJ.” I sighed and closed my phone.

“What’s wrong?” Gerard look genuinely worried. I flipped open my phone and passed it to Gerard. His face went from worried to mad. He closed my phone and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t go.”

“It’s not as simple as that.”

“What’s more simple than don’t go? Why can’t you just forget about him? Look I know you’re still in love with him but you’ve got to forget about him. You need to move on. Plus it’s not fair to Frank if you’re only giving him half you’re heart.” He handed me my phone and I just nodded.

“I know but I just don’t know what to do Gerard. I guess I want to go to just help me forget about him. But part of me still loves him; part of me still wants to see him. He just seemed to care about me so much and now…” I broke down in a fresh flood of tears. He wrapped him arms around me and rubbed my back. I just cried into his shoulder. “Shh it’s okay, Esther everything’s going to be fine. Trust me. Just go today, see what he wants, make sure he knows you’re over and that’s it. You’re done. Oh and if he tries to do something to you promise me one thing…”

“What?”

“Spit in his face and scream fuck you.” I smiled slightly and nodded.

“Thanks Gerard you always know how to make me feel better.” He knows I was referring to when I broke down at the party and he kissed me. I felt guilty, coming to Gerard about this instead of Frank. He just smiled slightly and shrugged. “I try my best.” I gave him a sad smile as the coffee pot beeped. I heard Frank start to come downstairs. I jumped off the counter and made both of us coffee. Gerard already had his. Frankie stumbled sleepily into the room. I smiled and went to give him his coffee.

“Sleep well?” he nodded and reached for his coffee. He drank some and gently kissed me. Mmm he tasted like coffee. I hugged him and started to drink from some of my coffee. We walked into the living room to find Gerard watching T.V. I heard Bob and Ray start to come downstairs so I pulled out my phone. I sat down next to Gerard, Frank on my other side, his arm around me. I dialed Hayley’s phone number and surprisingly heard Mikey answer.

“Hello?”

“Mikey?! What are you doing there, answering Hayley’s phone?” he coughed. I smirked.

“Hope you used protection.”

“Aw fuck you Esther.”

“No no fuck Hayley not me, I’m taken.”

“Yeah yeah whatever, want to speak to Hayley?”

“Oh you mean not annoy you and talk to her? Why should I do a thing like that?” he shouted something to Hayley and I smirked.

“Hello?”

“So when were you going to tell me that you were seeing and or sleeping with Michael James Way? Hayley you’re bad.” I heard her laughed on the other line.

“Mmhmmm whatever don’t tell me you didn’t sleep with Frankie last night.”

“I didn’t! I slept with him a couple hours before that.” I heard her laugh again. Frankie looked at me seductively. I rolled my eyes at him, and leaned next to Gerard instead. He knew I was playing so he put his arm around me and stuck his tongue out at Frank. Frank ‘pouted’ and flipped him off. I laughed.

“What’s so funny?” I heard Hayley ask.

“Oh he heard me tell you that I slept with him obviously and he looked at me with those sexy eyes of his so I leaned against Gerard’s hot body instead and frank pouted and flipped Gerard off.” I smirked as I watched Frank and Gerard’s faces turn red, and slightly confused/proud-ish. I heard her laugh too. I heard Mikey yawn. Suddenly I had an idea. I put her on speakerphone and told everyone to ‘sush’.

“So looks like you wore Mikey out.”

“Defiantly wore him out.” I could hear the smirk in her voice.

“Don’t go too far there I’m sure nobody wants to hear those details.”

“Am I on speakerphone?” everybody erupted in laughter. “All right then I guess you won’t mind hearing what we did last night.” Everyone fell silent.

“NO!” and I hung up on her as she started to speak. Everyone laughed again.

“Damn that girl has a dirty mind.” I leaned against Frankie. Everyone looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh only she has a dirty mind eh?” Frank said.

“You know you love me and my dirty-ness.”

“Okay that’s enough for one day.” Ray spoke up. I rolled my eyes and smirked.