When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Starbucks

Esther’s P.O.V.

I told Frank about the text. He said he wanted to come with me. I said all right but as long as he behaves. Just as long as he’s nice. Hopefully. It was nearing one. I was ready to go.

“Frank babe, you ready?”

“Yeah.” He stepped out of the bathroom looking quite hot, if I do say so myself. He was wearing a suit with a red tie. Kind of like the one in Helena.

“Babe you look hot. Who are you trying to impress?” I smirked. He looked shocked.

“Why no one my dear lady. Unless you want to be impressed.” He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

“No I’m good thanks.” He pouted. I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Now come on or we’ll be late.”

“I could care less frankly.”

“Come on Frankie or I’ll strangle you with your tie. Lets just get this over with.” He rolled his eyes and nodded. I grabbed his tie and steered him to the door.

“Hey don’t mess up my tie.” I rolled my eyes and let go of his tie.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We arrived at starbucks and I saw John sitting at a table. He waved at me and I walked over there dragging Frank with me.

“Hey John… this is my…boyfriend. Frank.” They shook hands and gave each other cold glares.

“What did you want to talk about?”

“Well I wanted to see if you wanted to get back together. But obviously you don’t if you’re dating this fag.” Anger welled up in me. Frank balled his fists.

“Shut the fuck up John you’re the only fag here.” I venomously spit.

“Oh really? You don’t see me wearing eyeliner and make-up. Like a girl.” Frank shot daggers at him and he smirked.

“I don’t fucking care how much make-up he wears, it hot actually. And the only one who’s acting like a girl here is you. It’s like you’re a prep that just got cheated on.” I growled. He laughed.

“At least I’m not dating some pansy.” That was it. Frank stood up and was about to punch him. I stood up to stop him.

“Oh and now you think that your fag boyfriend would beat me up? I don’t think so. Call me when you break up with this loser.”

“Well that wont be anytime soon cause I love this ‘loser’ FYI and I will never ever call you in my life, will ever want to get back with you.”

“Fuck you. You’re a skank. You were probably cheating on me with him and now your probably cheating on him with every guy that passes in front of your eyes.” Frank made to punch him but I stopped.

“I want to be the first one who hits him.” Frank moved back to allow me access. John just sneered at me. So I raised my first and put al my anger and energy into the punch. I broke his nose and I think I fractured his skull. He went out cold. Frank looked quite surprised.

“Now I know one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Never get you mad at me.” I laughed and hugged him. We walked out of the coffee shop leaving John on the floor. After a few minutes of walking Frank spoke.

“Did you really mean that? That you loved me?”

“Yes.” He smiled and kissed me.

“I love you too.”