When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Chapter 20

Frank’s P.O.V.

We were watching nightmare before Christmas, Esther beside me occasionally feeding me skittles. I loved her so much. It took all of me to restrain punching John, only because I had promised Esther. I’m glad she punched him though.

She laid down on my lap, eyes glued to the TV; I played with her hair a bit. I saw Eliza sitting on Gee’s lap, Ray and bob were on the other sofa, and Mikey was on the floor. There was a knock at the door and Mikey got up. He opened the door and oh lookie, there stood Hayley, looking all Purdy. She hugged Mikey and he invited her in.

“Hey we were just watching nightmare before Christmas.” He whispered. She nodded and they sat on the floor, all snuggled up to each other. A few hours later the movie ended. We shut off the TV and Ray spoke.

“Hey you guys want to go get some pizza?” everyone nodded in agreement.

“Oh by the way Eliza, this is my girlfriend Hayley. Hayley this is Gerard's girlfriend Eliza.” Mikey said. They just waved and smiled at each other. I looked at Bob and Ray.

“You two need girlfriends…badly.” Everyone laughed. They just flipped me off. Esther was busy talking to Hayley.

“Girlfriend eh Hayley? I didn’t even know you two were dating.” Esther smirked. Hayley blushed.

“He asked me the day before you, uh, called.” Mikey and Hayley turned a very good shade of red. Everyone ‘oooooh’ed except for Eliza, who had no idea what we were talking about. As we approached the pizza parlor I took Gee aside.

“What’s up?”

“Um Gee…I need to ask you something.” I began nervously.

“What?”

“Well today I told Esther I love her…”

“That’s great!” he looked kind of uncomfortable but happy.

“…And I want to ask her to marry me.” He was completely shocked but then turned into a huge grin. “Do you think she’ll say yes?”

“Does she love you back?”

“Yeah she said so…”

“Then go for it. If she loves you, then she’ll say yes,”

“Thanks.” He nodded and we walked inside the pizza place.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I know I’m with Eliza but part of me still wants/loves Esther. I mean I am happy for them but still… when I heard that he was going to ask her to marry him I knew hat she would say yes and my chances were shot. We entered the pizza place and Esther hugged him. Eliza came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“Where’d you guys go?” Esther asked still attached to Frank.

“Just outside.” I mumbled. She looked at me curiously and I just shook my head. The pizza was ready and we sat down and ate…