When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Depressed&Ungrateful

wow. nobody even cares. that makes me feel like shit you know? only one person actually commented. and one person unsuscribed. i guess you think that I'm the one who should be apologizing instead of you guys.

this makes me feel fucking horrible. I already have depresstion and shit and now this. i so don't need this right now....

I know I'm lectuing you....I know you hate it, cause I've been lectured for the most fucked up reasons. e.g. slitting my wrists. once. and i got fucking lectured. I'm not doing this because i want attention. hell that's far from it. that why i didn't tell any of you guys. I actually got threatened by my brother and sister, for my mom to send me to millitary school. cause i slit my wrists. once. all for "attention." I'm sick of all this bullshit. that is so not my case. i don't want no fucking attention. but apparently i do. whatever.

I'm just letting you guys know I'm continuing aywayz, even though you seem very ungrateful. I am not doing this for you. I am doing this for me. If i occupy myself i wont feel all that depressed and shit. you know that saying on my profile? i meant it. cause i know what it feels like to regret like almost everything in your life. believe me i know. i know sooooo fucking well it's not even funny. *sigh* whatever. I'm not talking about this anymore cause just by writing this i feel like i want attention when in reality i don't. i so don't.

I'm only continuing this story for me. no one fucking else. well maybe Hal and Hayley. maybe. but that's like it. hey if you feel that you shouldn't be getting lectured fine by me. unsuscribe. whatever.

you do have the right to your own opinion. and i have the right to think your stupid, or in this case ungrateful.

peace.