When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Sleepover

Esther's P.O.V.

i was over at Hayley's house, we just bought LOTMS (life on the murder scene if you haven't got it or seen it you have to get it, it's so Good) and were watching it all hyper....i bought a bag bag of skittles and we were munching on them and watching it....omg so effing hyper!!!!!!!!!like laughing hysterically....anyway....

they were introducing everyone....damn they're so hot....

!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*

we were role playing, she was Gerard and i was Frank...we pretended that i put something into a coke like a lot of booze and Gee drank it by accident and i cheated with Eliza and yeah it was just stupid and fucked up....

and then i heard my cell ring...i picked it up and told Hayley to 'shut up for a sec'.

"hello?"

"hey baby it's me.."

"oh hey john what's up?"

"nothing much just hanging out with flutura..."

"oh OK tell her I said hi"

"Kay, i just waned to know what you're doing.."

"I'm a Hayley's house and we're acting like stupid fucktards."

"*laughs* well that's good to know"

"Are you being sarcasmaciktic?"

"sarcasmaciktic? wtf is sarcasmaciktic???"

"it's a word i made up like yesterday.."

"okay...."

"ha ha well i gotta go....see ya...luv ya"

"luv ya too...bye"

!~*!~*!~*!~*!~!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*

we did a lot of other stupid things after that including: making Gerard sing barbie girl by aqua and girlfriend by Avril lavigne. lol. and Hayley thought of a new name for frank: Franklin...lol and frankael like Michael but yeah..lol...and some other shit too but I'm not gonna explain...it was a Long night...

i knew Hayley knew something about john because she looked weird when i Hung up...i asked her what but she just shook her head.