When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Gerard's P.O.V.

Gerard's P.O.V.

i heard Esther yelling on the phone to her...i guess ex-boyfriend by the sound of it...whoa cheated? ... wow this is getting pretty intense...Hayley was explaining to us what happened...

oh.

i feel so sorry for her..even though i only know her for like a couple hours i like her... a lot...wow...i have a crush on her??? wow...

i heard her hang up and cry....Hayley was about to go and comfort her but i said I'd do it instead....

i saw her on the floor crying...her back against the wall...

"hey....are you okay?"

"no...."

"what's wrong?"

"my boyfriend cheated on me and i broke up with him about a week ago and he says he wants me back..." she mumbled miserably...

"oh..." i gave her a hug and said "if he cheated on you and wants you back then he's not worth it...you deserve better...."

"i know,Gerard but...i just loved him so much and now..." she hugged me back...

"i know but you've got to get over him..." she nodded....we pulled away from the hug and i wiped away a tear that was rolling down her cheek..."hey its okay...trust me..." she smiled and said "i do trust you Gerard." i don't know what made me do it but i leaned in and kissed her...she seemed surprised at first but then kissed me back...

Esther's P.O.V.

I'm kissing Gerard way...okay....im kissing Gerard way...