Ghetto Girl in the Naruto Land

Dark Hole

As soon as Megan got home, she took a shower, did all her chores, and jumped on her bed, pulling out her I-Pod to listen to (obviously).
After 25 minutes of listening to non stop rap and hip-hop music, Megan decided to pick up the phone and call her dad, who was suppose to be home 10 minutes ago.
"Daddy, how come your not home yet? I'm really worried!" Megan spoke into her sidekick, clear worry in her voice.
"I don't know, sweetheart. I might not be home for a few hours. But don't worry. I'm... kind of uh... held up at the office. Yeah, I'm held up at the office. I have a lot of um.. paperwork to complete," came a reply.
"So when ya gonna be home?" Megan asked.
"Be home soon I love you honey, bye." Dad said, rushing off the phone.
Megan sighed. Her father forgot (once again) that tonight was fun night. Megan, her friends, father, and older brother (who was at college) were suppose to be playing games. Her father had an office, but it as completely boring there. It had a computer that had no fun games, a desk to hold the computer and all it's components up, a trash can and basically all the stuff a normal office had; family photos, pens/pencils, etc. Bored, she went over to her closet. It was a walk-in-closet as big as a normal bed room size. Clutching her I-Pod, Megan walked into the closet.

Instead of her clothes, she found a giant, dark circle. It was big like the hole from Coraline.
A little shocked, she reached out with both her hands and tried to stretch the hole open, succeeding. Being a curious girl as she was, Megan Mitchel stepped into the dark hole, having no idea what she was getting herself into.