Then There Was You

All My Loving

Ellie’s POV

“Oh Em Gee Katie! It’s Alex Gaskarth!!” she screamed.

“Umm Mr. Gaskarth, can we get a picture with you?” one asked.

“Sure. But we need to hurry. My girlfriend and I have plans” he said. They looked at me.

“Oh okay. We won’t be long” she said. She handed me their camera and I took the picture for them.

“Thank you very much, Alex” they said excitedly as they walked away. As we walked into this building, I had to ask him.

“Girlfriend?” I said. He looked at me.

“What?” he said.

“You called me your girlfriend” I said.

“So?” he said.

“Since when am I your girlfriend?” I asked.

“Since we had sex. What do you think?” he said chuckling.

“You never asked me to be your girlfriend” I said.

“Okay fine. Do you want to be my girlfriend?”.

“Well thanks for giving it so much thought” I said sarcastically.

“Actually, I did” he said. I was confused. He walked into the darkness.

“Alex, what are you doing?” I asked. Then the lights turned on and I saw Alex with his guitar.

“Alex, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Just sit” he said. I sat down on the edge of the stage that he was standing on. We were in some kind of auditorium.

And then he played.

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true

And then while I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true

And then while I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving, darling, I'll be true

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true

And then while I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving, All my loving
Whoa, all my loving
I will send to you


I sat there in astonishment. Alex was so incredibly talented. His voice gave me goose bumps. Alex sat there and mimicked my open mouth, then smiled.

“Alex…” I wanted to say.

“Ellie, I want you to see how serious I’m taking our relationship. I really care about you. I haven’t been able to keep you out of my mind all day. I debated on calling the school pretending to be your brother so that I could come pick you up” he said. I laughed. He put the guitar down and walked in front of me.

“Ellie, I want you to be my girlfriend. Officially. Let all my girl crazy fans know. I don’t care. I want you” he said kissing me. I pulled back for just a second.

“One condition” I said.

“Anything” he said smiling.

“I want you to call me Hollister” I said. He looked shocked.

“You what?” he asked.

“It’s sounds weird when you call me Ellie. When you picked me up and called me Hollister, I felt almost special. Like, it was something that only we share. It’s sweeter” I explained.

“So instead of calling you baby or sweetie, you want me to call you a name that I used to make fun of you with?” he asked me. I nodded.

“You are one weird girl” he asked.

“Good. Then I match your freak ways” I said smiling. Apparently, that was a huge turn on for him. He crashed into me hard. He made his way past my mouth and to my ear.

“Come back to the apartment with me” he whispered.

“One night of sex wasn’t enough?” I kidded.

“What can I say? You’re addicting” he smiled into my cheek. I laughed.

“I have to go home though. I wasn’t home last night as you know” I said. He started to pant as he breathed heavier and heavier.

“Please?” he whimpered. His hands were already exploring the rest of my body.

“Alex, you need to be able to control yourself” I said.

“Yeah but Hollister--”.

“Just coz I’m your girlfriend doesn’t mean that I’m going to have sex with you all the time” I made clear. He looked stunned.

“Now I don’t know how you were before we met. Maybe you had one night stands every night. Maybe you didn’t care who you were with or where you were but I’m not like that. I’m a very decent girl that just happened to have sex with you in the beginning of our relationship”.

Yeah, that sounded good.

He was silent.

“You’re right” he said. Then I was the one that became stunned.

“Wait, what?” I said.

“You’re absolutely right. I can’t treat you the way I would treat all those other girls that I fuc -- had sex with. You’re much better then that” he said off in his own world. Did I really just make a guy like Alex Gaskarth respect me?

“I’m sorry Hollister. I’ll take you home” he said putting his guitar in it’s case.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. I can’t assume that my girlfriend will want to have sex all the time” he said.

“…..am I hearing a respectful Alex Gaskarth?” I asked. He laughed.

“Funny. That’s what Jack said this morning when I talked to him on the phone. I was talking to him about you” he said picking the case up.

“You were talking about me?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’ve been talking about you a lot lately” he said smiling at me.

"And why would that be, Mr. Gaskarth?" I asked as he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't help it, Hollister. I've gotta thing for you" he said smiling, then followed by kissing my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
All My Loving -- The Beatles

I know, I took forever to update. But here we are. I hope you like it (:
comments<3