Then There Was You

And I See Her Pretty Face

Alex's POV

"Okay so you just need to make a left up here and that's my street," Ellie said. I nodded and took her directions. My left hand was on the steering wheel while my right was on her knee. The radio was blaring Blink 182 as I turned down her street.

"Okay, the white house on the end," she said as I pulled up in front of it. It was nice. White house with blue shutters.There was a swing set out in front and flowers all the way up the driveway.

"Cute house," I simply said.

"Yeah, my mom loves decorating our house. She loves gardening," Ellie said. I looked over at her as she stared out at the house. I smiled to myself as I noticed how absolutely adorable she was. I leaned over and started to kiss her neck. As soon as my lips came in contact with her skin, I heard a giggle escape from her lips.

"What are you doing, Gaskarth?" she asked.

"Kissing you, Hollister. And it's very satisfying, I must say." She giggled even more as her hand touched my shoulder, like she was holding me there. My arm snaked around her waist and I pulled her closer to me. She took some initiative as well and climbed on top of my lap, her straddling me. As my hand made my way up to the top of her jeans, she stopped me.

"What? What's the problem?" I asked, panting.

"We can't do this. I just got finished telling you that we can't just have sex all the time," she said getting off me.

"You're such a tease, Hollister," I said to her as she grabbed her bag.

"Okay, I know we can't have sex all the time. But some times are okay. When am I going to get those times, Hollister?" I asked in a joking matter. She laughed at me and kissed my cheek. She slid her bag on her shoulder and grabbed the door handle. Then she stopped. She thought for a second and turned back around.

"I have an idea," she said.

"Oh? And idea? About you and me? Let's hear it," I said, trying to pull her closer to me.

"Well," she said as my lips got closer to her neck, "I wonder how long we could go with out sex." I stopped and pulled back, looking at her.

"What the hell kind of stupid idea is that?!" I said a little loud.

"Why is it such a big deal? Yknow, we barely know each other. Let's start getting to know each other. I want to know everything about you," she said. Well, I think that's what she said. I couldn't really focus. How long was I supposed to go with out sex?

And yet, I wasn't really all that mad. If it had been any other girl, I would have been pissed. But the idea of getting to know Hollister was actually pretty exciting. She was a fun girl.

"Yknow what? Maybe you're right," I said.

"Really? Alex, that's amazing! Okay so let's see how much we can learn about each other, k?"she said, smiling.

"Yeah, okay," I said back. She smiled and reached for the door again.

"Wait," I said as I looked at the clock. It read 5.59 PM.

"Let's start at 6," I said pulling her back to me. She giggled as I got on top of her and kissed her passionately. My hands began to explore her body until they finally reached their destination point. My hands slid underneath her shirt and up to her bra. She leaned down to my ear and whispered, "6 o' clock. Time to go." I leaned off of her and let her get out of the car. She gave me a small wave and walked up the driveway. Then I looked at myself in the rear view mirror.

Beautiful girlfriend who turns me on more than any girl in this world.
No sex.

"What the hell have you gotten yourself into, Gaskarth?" I said to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josie -- Blink 182
looooong time since i've updated.
i had writer's block like no other.
but i've got new ideas for this story now.
let me know what you think
<3