Then There Was You

I Wanna Fall So In Love

Ellie's POV

"Wanna watch Fight Club?" I asked, looking through the piles and piles of DVD's in my living room.

"Whatever you want, babe," he said, looking through the cupboard for snacks. I pulled out the Fight Club DVD and put it in the player. I got up and went to the couch right as Alex came out with a big bowl of popcorn for us. He smiled as he saw me get comfy on the couch. He leaned down to kiss me before taking a seat next to me. Then the DVD menu popped up on the screen.

"Fight Club? That movie sucks," he said. I slapped his stomach, him almost dropping the bowl.

"I'm kidding," he said, pulling me into a kiss. I smiled against his lips and leaned back. He pushed a little on me and we both fell back. I must have hit the remote because the movie began to play. We both laughed a little before getting up and getting comfy for the movie.

"What celebrity would you fight?" I asked him as the movie began.

"What?"

"You know the deal in this movie. They think of people they want to fight. Who would you fight?" I asked again.

"Hmm. Celebrity huh? Probably Edward Norton," he said.

"Edward Norton? As in the guy that played The Hulk? With all the muscles?" I asked, smiling.

"What? You don't think I could beat him?"

"Well look at him," I said, pointing to the screen, "then look at you. He's just...he's got all those muscles, sweetie." I smiled at him and he tickled me.

"You're such a jerk to me. All the time," he said, still tickling me.

"But you love it."

"That's not the only thing I love," he said smiling at me.

Whoaaaa. He loves me?!

"What about you? Who would you fight?" he asked me. I thought for a second before coming up with a brilliant answer. I gave him a smart ass smirk and answered.

"Easy. You," I said.

"Me?! Why would you fight me?!" he asked.

"Coz I could beat you," I said simply. He smiled, put the bowl of popcorn on the floor, and attacked me. He got on top of me and tried to wrestle me.

"What are you doing, freak?" I asked, laughing.

"Let's see if you can beat me," he said as he continued to wrestle me. Then he tried to tickle me.

"You damn cheater! You can't tickle! That's against the rules!"

"Who says?!" he said. I didn't answer.

"Eeeeexactly," he said, tickling me even more. Then his phone rang.

"Ughhh. Who's bothering me?" he asked before checking his caller ID.

"Hello?....Jack?...What's wrong?...What?! What happened?!...Are you kidding me?...Dude, don't worry about it...Come over to Ellie's right now," he told Jack.

"Wait, what? I thought this was our time," I whispered. Alex put his hand over the receiver.

"Him and Avery broke up. He's a mess right now," Alex said.

"Oh no. Yeah, have him come over," I told him.

"Dude, Ellie wants you to come over. It's fine...Okay, we'll see you soon," he said hanging up.

"Poor guy. I can't believe he dumped her," Alex said, pulling me into his lap.

"I've never even heard of this girl before. Were they really that close?" I asked him.

"Well, they were physically attracted to each other but I'm pretty sure that's as far as it went. They weren't open and honest with each other. They aren't like us," he said leaning down to kiss me.

"Oh, I forgot," he said running to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I have to grab something out of the car." As he walked out, I had to think of how lucky I was to have him. I felt bad for Jack, not having someone to be with in that sense. Poor guy.

"Here," Alex said walking back in. I opened up the shopping bag to find my new favorite shirt.

"Alex!! I love it!!" I yelled, running to him and attacking him. He laughed as I fell on top of him, now on the couch.

"You do?"

"Are you kidding? It's perfect! Why did you get this?"

"Because I want to see you happy," he said with a smile. I kissed his lips lightly before hugging him.

"And because I'm in love with you," he whispered into my ear. I was taken back.

"What did you say?" I asked him.

"I said because I could beat you. In wrestling, remember?" he said, smiling. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh. Ha ha yeah," I said as he got up to answer the door.

My heart was still beating fast. I had gotten that excited over the thought of Alex saying he loved me. And he hadn't even said it yet.

I'm falling. Fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Walls -- All Time Low<33
i'm back from new york! and it was amazing to say the least. thank you to everyone that has bared with all the lacking of updates. i love you<3