Then There Was You

Your Cheap Shots Won't Be Able To Break Bones

Alex's POV

"Good evening San Diego! How the fuck is everyone tonight?!" I screamed. I had so much adrenaline in me. I was ready to play until my fingers bled. We started out by playing This Girl's a Straight Up Hustler. After that song and a few jokes thrown at Jack, I looked out into the crowd and tried to see if anything would be different tonight. Anything at all. And it was.

She was.

A mini skirt and a Hollister shirt doesn't usually fit the mold here. I stared at her for just a second.

"Alex! Would you please pick a fucking song already!" Jack said.

"Hey, shut the hell up" I said into the microphone. I looked back down at this girl. She looked almost repulsed by the vulgarity in our speech. That's pretty fucking stupid.

"You have a problem, Hollister?" I said into the microphone. She looked up at me, like she had no clue what I was talking about.

"You fucking heard me. Do you have a problem?" she said. She was shocked I was talking like this. She continued to glare at me.

"No problem at all" she said with this intense stare. She was uptight. She was snobby. She was a straight out bitch. She was fucking hot .

I laughed a little and went on to the next song. Then the next. Then a few more jokes at Jake's expense, followed by a few more songs. And we fucking rocked, just like we always do. We're All Time Low. It's what we do.

After the show, me and the guys made our way to the merch table to talk to our fans, get pictures, give autographs. All that shit. I stood there while these two girls talked to me. They were totally in love with me. This was definitely the good life.

Then I saw her. Hollister. Her and her friend. It looked like her friend was trying to get her to stay away from the table. But Hollister kept trying to come over. Oh this would be interesting. I walked away from the two girls and went over to the far right of the table, making it easier for her to come and talk to me. She stormed up to me and glared some more.

"I want to talk to you" she said with some attitude. Whoa.

Sexy.

Ellie's POV

I couldn't wait to tell him off. Mandy begged me not to make a scene but I couldn't let him talk to me like that. No one would ever say something like that to me at school. And I wasn't about to let some freak in eyeliner talk to me like that.

"I want to talk to you" I said sternly.

"Hollister! Want to by a shirt? Maybe get a picture with muahh!" he said with emphasis.

"Listen, buddy. Nobody talks to me like that" I said.

"You mean like this: Stop being such a stuck up bitch" he said so casually. My mouth dropped yet again.

"Dude, you don't even know who I am!" I started to yell back.

"Well then let's change that" he said holding out his hand. Wait. What?

"I'm not touching your hand" I said.

"See? Bitch" he said, turning away.

"Hey, don't turn your back on me!" I yelled. He turned back around and looked at me stone cold.

"Why do you act like this?" he said.

"Act like what?".

"Like you're better than everyone else. You think you're so amazing. Get down off your high pedestal and meet the real fucking world!" he yelled. I was so angry I slapped him. I really slapped him. I could see how red a mark he was going to have. But I was just so furious, I just stormed off and walked back to my house. I knew if I got in the car with Mandy, she'd start yelling at me and it would be so annoying. My house, luckily, wasn't too far away. I stormed in through the door, ran up to my room, and plopped on my bed. I am NOT stuck up. So I sit at a certain table at lunch. So the people I hang out with are popular. That doesn't mean I'm stuck up. Being popular doesn't mean I'm stuck up. I can't help it that I'm popular and people love me.

Whoa. What?

That was a line from Mean Girls. Holy shit. I was stuck up. Alex was right. I couldn't believe this. I sat there, thinking about it. I was a mean girl. I actually started crying. I am a queen bee. I don't cry. But for some reason, I was. I buried my head in my pillow and just cried. Why the hell was this happening? He's just some guy. He doesn't mean one damn thing to me. And now I'm crying because he called me a bitch? What's happened to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Coffee Shop Soundtrack -- All Time Low
Soooooo it's taking a while to actually pick up but I promise that it will.
Comments would be GREATLY appreciated (: