MCR Pre-School

MCR Pre-School

This is a story of Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray and bob when they were in pre-school. At that time Gerard and Frank were in the cool crowd, Ray and bob just hung out together and Mikey was the loner (no offense Mikey, I LOVE U!!).

Gerard’s POV

Me and Frank were sitting at the table eating our cookies and milk that all the kids kept offering us when I see Mikey sitting all alone in the corner so I decide to go and talk to him. “Mikey? Why don’t you come and join me and frank at the table?” I asked Mikey kindly. “No! Nobody likes me and if I come and join you and Frank people will just hate me even more!” Mikey replied sounding really annoyed. “nobody will hate you if you sit with us, we’re brothers and you are the bestest little brother anyone could have.” I said “ Really?” Mikey asked. “ Yes you are. So why don’t you come and sit with us?” I asked. “ NO NO NO!!! I won’t! I don’t want to be popular! I just want to be normal and have normal friends like Ray and Bob. I don’t want people offering me cookies every five seconds!” Mikey said looking over at Frank who was stuffing himself with cookies at about 500 cookies a second. “okay. But Mikey if you want to you can come to our table the invitation is open for you at any time” I said calmly, then I walked of.

Mikey’s POV

As Gerard walked off I continued doing my stuff, playing with my mini bass guitar. I loved playing bass, that’s why I never hung out with anyone. I’ve only hung out with ray and bob once or twice. But my best friend was my bass. I really do want to have normal friends, but my bass is good for now. Yes, so I started to play my mini bass then the teacher comes along. “Mikey why aren't you playing with the others?” she asked. “ because nobody likes me apart from mini bass.” I replied. “ Mikey. Of course people like you. I saw your brother talking to you earlier on. He told me he wanted you to sit with him. But you said no. Why?” the teacher asked me. “because mini bass told me that you can’t trust anyone apart from him and yourself.” I said back. Then the teacher said to me “oh Mikey. Of course you can trust people, I think mini bass means you should trust the people that are nice to you not just him and you. Ask him if he means that.”. “ okay” I said then I whispered something to mini bass and then he whispered something back. “ nope he doesn’t mean that. He thinks that your part of evil bass plot to take mini bass away from me. So go away, and can you please get me a samich?” I said to the teacher. She walked off looking annoyed and went to see what Ray and Bob where doing. And I never did get that sandwich.

Ray’s POV

Bob and I were drawing at the table next to Gerard and Frank, then the teacher came along. Back then Bob never liked teachers so he would always whack them with one of his drumsticks. So the teacher came up behind Bob (that was not a very good idea because Bob always whacked the hardest when he was scared from behind) and she tapped his shoulder. I turned around. I didn’t want to look. “bo-” that was all she could say when bob turned around and whacked the teacher with one of his drumsticks. “Bob!” the teacher shouted “ why did you do that, if your not careful you could have those drumsticks confiscated!”. “ I don’t care” bob said “ I have about 500 at home” Bob said back. “Bob!” the teacher said sounding surprised “ I’m going to have to call your parents for being rude to your teachers”.
“NOOO!!!” Bob yelled smacking the sticks on the table, that caught everyones attention. “ NOT MOMMY AND DADDY!!! NOOO!!” at this point bob was crying. “okay honey. I won’t then. But just be careful next time” the teacher said then she walked off. After that we drew pictures for some time and then I saw mikey playing alone in the music corner with his bass. Then I said to Bob “Why don’t we see what Mikey is doing, Coz drawing is getting boring”. “ yeah cool” Bob replied “Look, he’s got his bass maybe we can rock out with him!”. So we walked over to mikey.

Bob’s POV

“Mikey!” I shouted cheerfully “ I see you are playing mini bass. Mind if I come and join you?”. Mikey turned to me “ sure but you can play the drums and Ray can play the guitar” he said. “cool!” I said. So we started making some music.

Frank’s POV

Me and Gerard were eating cookies and then I heard mikey, bob, ad ray playing the alphabet in rock. So I decided to come and join them “ hey Gee. The others are rocking out wanna join them” I asked gerard. “sure I’ll try guitar” he replied.
So we walked over to them. “hey mikey mind if we join?” I asked “ not at all” he replied. Then gerard took his place at the guitar and I took the microphone. “1! 2! 3! 4!”. I started to sing the alphabet “A! B! C! D!!!!!!” . “STOP!!!” Shouted Mikey. “What?” me and gerard whined. “First of all. Frank, you can’t sing you scream. And gerard you can’t play guitar. So you and frank swap.” Mikey said. So we swapped. We started again and to my surprise it sounded much better. Mikey felt loads better, now that he trusted more people and he never talked to mini bass again. Instead, he actually played it in the ban
“YAY, I GOT IT” I shouted.
I ran around the room, laughing and giggling. Gerard looked at me, trying to raise his eyebrow.
“What do you mean?”
“I GOT IT! THE NAME OF THE BAND!!!!”
Gerard smiled then asked me what it was. I giggled louder, clapping my hands excitedly.
“MY CHEMICAL… DIAPERS!”
“YES,” Bob yelled. We all did a group hug, then went off to get more cookies off the fat kid next door.
And thats how MCD…. I mean… MCR began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like it