Status: I'm back!!!! Going to be editing the story!!

Dismantle me down and repair me up

1

"Excuse me miss, but I need you to turn off your laptop we are getting ready to descend now"

I looked up to see the flight attendant pointing to my laptop and smiled nicely at her and nodded, promptly turning it off and closing it. I closed the cover on my window so I couldn't see the plane I was on descend to the landing strip. I laid my head back against the seat and closed my eyes and tried to relax.

I had left my home town in Huntington Beach, California and my big brother and the only people that some what accepted me, his friends, to go live in New Jersey to live with our grandparents, alone. Why alone? Because my brother Jimmy was 18 years old and my grandparents didn't want a "misfit" like him around me and because our parents had past away.That was 10 years ago and my brother did keep his promise and visited me, not as often as we liked nor long enough.

I'm finally coming home, not as the little girl my few friends and brothers friends knew, or the innocent young lady my brother last saw when I was 17. I'm now 23 soon 24 and about to open my own photography business. I'm not sure how much things have changed in Huntington, but if I go by how much I've changed, well then its going to be a BIG change.

The last time I saw my brother he was on to start another tour with his band, Avenged Sevenfold, and the last time I saw the guys was when I was 14 and crying my eyes out in my grandparents car, leaving the house I grew up in.

The guys....I wonder how they've changed too, they always put up having me around with Jimmy but I wonder if they missed me like I missed having them around. I always felt safe being around my brother and his friends, like no one could ever hurt me and that I was wanted for once. Jimmy never really understood why I didn't hang out with people my own age, in that area we were just to different.

I remember the last time I saw them all together, we were at Brian's house and the guys had some girls over, Val, Gena, Leana and Michelle. Jimmy always had a huge crush on Leana and to this day their still together. Anyway, the movie we were watching had just finished and no one wanted to watch another one yet no one knew what to do.

"Ohhh I know lets dress up Lilly!" Val shouted scaring everyone.

"No let's not" I said softly shaking my head and tried to hide behind Jimmy.

"Aww come on it'll be fun, just us girls" Val said as she grabbed my hand and her bag, pulling me to the bathroom upstairs with the other girls following us. She made me sit on the toilet as her and the other girls pulled clothes and make up out of the bags and set to work on dressing me up.

By the time they were done my frizzy wavy hair was curly and shiny, my bright blue eyes were made even brighter with a smokey effect around my eyes. They had made me wear a very tight form fitting tank top and super tight jeans and heels I could hardly walk in. As Gena finished the last curl and Leana gave me some lip gloss to put on Val had deemed the make over a success and pulled me back downstairs to find the boys into a very intense video game.

The rest of the girls came in behind us laughing at the boys, Val pulled us in front of the tv and turned it off. She put her hands on her hips and waited for the boys to finish pouting to point at me, pulling on my shirt to try and make it more lose.

"Whoa!"

"That's Lilly?!"

"No way really where is Lilly?"

"What the heck did you do to my little sister!?" Finally yelled Jimmy standing up looking somewhat confused.

"Calm down Jimmy, if she had a sister she'd look like this all the time." Val reply back smartly.

"Well I'm glad she doesn't, she's to young to be dressing like you four." Jimmy mumbled and turned the TV back on to finish the fight he was in with Matt.

I looked up to see Zacky take the controller from Matt and saw that Matt was looking at me funny and then smiled at me softly and he looked like he was going to say something but stopped when Val pulled him down next to her on the couch. I grabbed my jacket and put it on and sat on the floor next to Jimmy, softly cheering him on.


That was just after I turned 14, three months before my parents accident. At the moment I had noticed that the plane was almost empty, I grabbed my carry-ons and walked down to baggage claim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I've said before, this is my first story, please be kind.
I would happily accept any help offered but please do so kindly!
Hope you enjoyed it!