The Shipped Gold Standard

Image

Facts of Life:
1. I, Peyton Everest, hate Oliver Sykes with everything that I am.
2. Oliver-flipping-Sykes stole my first kiss on national television.
3. My idiot surrogate brother Pete Wentz put my band on the same tour bus as BMTH.
4. I have to live with the most annoying creature on this earth for over a month.
God save me.
  1. Rumoured Nights;
    It was sweet and simple, but to me it held the most significance. Which was why, I totally freaked when I opened my eyes, to find that the boy pulling away from me (though I’d never seen him in person before) was clearly Oliver-***ing-Sykes.
  2. Me Vs. Everyone;
    “You are beautiful, in every single way—the world can’t bring you down!” He sung loudly and I groaned, he was loud enough for half the street to hear him.
  3. "How the hell did you get into my house?!"
    He dangled a key in front of my face, “I have my own key.” “You have your own…?"
  4. Kiss it Better?
    "Tarnishing my perfect reputation."
  5. “Will you EVER leave me ALONE?!”
    Why is it that I always seem to wake up with someone else's arm wrapped around me? And why is it that 99% of the time it's Oliver Sykes?
  6. "I punched a brick wall and yes, it is Oliver Sykes' fault."
    - the doctor in the medical tent suggested I see a psychologist, for my own well being.
  7. "Peyton Everest Looks Really Good in Lingerie."
  8. Doomed to Die Single