Status: Complete (:

You're Attractive but Bitter

The Epitome of Attractive Will Always Be A Little Bitter.

It’s been about three months since I left tour and all the drama it entailed. I’ve kept in touch with the rest of the guys but Blake hardly answered to any of my calls. I guess maybe he was angry with me or something like that but I don’t know and somehow I didn’t want to find out.

The boys were coming home today and I was both nervous and excited. I wasn’t really sure if I was nervously excited or excitedly nervous but all I did know was that this was slowly turning into something nerve-wrecking.

Mom and Dad weren’t home for the last two weeks since they’re on some kind of vacation. I didn’t want to go with them because I knew that I wouldn’t really have any fun. They made each family vacation feel so stressful and I hated it when they would go all sad and mopey around me after they try to make me go with them. Sometimes I think that even if they seem so mature on the outside, inside they’re just like two kids wanting to have things done their way. Sadly, I didn’t let them.

I wasn’t picking them up at the airport so they could arrive any minute now. I didn’t want to have to face any of them but I knew that that would be sorta impossible since Kyle’s my cousin and they all usually hang out at Kyle’s. Kyle’s parents went with mine so for the past two weeks, I’ve been pretty lonely. But I did somehow make friends. There was this girl in the house beside mine whose parents weren’t home most of the time. We were about the same age but she had classes sometimes. We hung out a lot whenever she came home from college and she was a pretty fun person to be with.

She was someone I confided in about the whole Caleb and Blake thing and I’ve never ever felt so relieved in my life to have someone to talk to. I knew that Kyle would always be there for me but he wasn’t a girl. Meaning there were some things I knew he just wouldn’t understand no matter how many times I break it down to him.

Last night, I told her that they were coming home today and she told me that it was all gonna be fine. I trusted her enough to try and think that what she said was true but right now, nothing was keeping me calm. I hated the fact that she couldn’t be here right now since she had this class she had to take.

I was going to have to start college soon but that wasn’t the main problem I was facing right now.

A knock on the door woke me up from my thoughts. The person behind it didn’t wait for me to get up and open the door. That person just walked in. I knew it was Kyle so I got up and walked towards the front door but stopped in place when I found a red headed boy standing in front of me.

This was practically the reason why I didn’t want to see any of them. I didn’t want to be reminded of the things that happened and the friend I lost. He was the face of the whole problem and everything just fell out of place when my eyes met him. But somehow, deep inside, I didn’t seem to care. It was as if there was this part in me that missed him so much and was relieved to find him inside my house.

He walked up to me and placed a hand on my cheek. I refused to look into those beautiful eyes but that was inevitable seeing that he turned his head to the side so that our eyes could connect. I wanted to break down badly but his lips meeting mine prevented that from happening.

His lips were soft and tender against mine and I knew that I had missed this feeling so much. I knew that being with him made me whole. All this time I’ve tried to look for the rest of me but little did I know that it would be with him. For some reason, I trusted myself with him and somehow, I knew that he wouldn’t make the same mistake. Well he’d make mistakes for sure but I knew that he wouldn’t dare repeat the same mistake. He was the epitome of attractive but it didn’t hurt to be a little bitter now did it?
♠ ♠ ♠
its done :)
this is the last chapter!
hope you guys enjoyed it. haha

if you want the truth, i ended it like this because I don't get as much feedback here. I also ended this so that I can move on and maybe start another story.