Status: Complete (:

You're Attractive but Bitter

Another Conclusion

I didn’t really know what happened after Kyle and I spoke because I slept and let my dreams try to calm me down. I can’t believe this was happening. Especially to me. I never really thought that Caleb was capable of things like that and probably he isn’t I mean maybe Kyle’s just too protective but it didn’t seem to cut it. There was something he wasn’t telling me. The look in his eyes told me so. I knew Kyle more than anyone else did and as I heard him say those words, I knew something was up but I didn’t really know what.

All of a sudden, I felt someone shake me. It was a wake up call obviously and I didn’t want to wake up but I had to so I let my eyes slowly flutter open just to see Kyle’s face up close.

“What the fuck, Kyle?” I said pushing him away.

“Knew that that would get you awake,” he said to himself as he got out of the car. I got out as well. Well, I mean I stumbled out but I’m glad no one saw me. For some reason I was as sleepy as hell but I didn’t care. At least I thought I didn’t…

“You okay?” A familiar voice called out. I looked up to see who it was and to my surprise, it was the one and only Caleb Turman. Okay, somehow, I feel angry at him but it was unreasonable and I’ve never felt this way before but maybe I’ll get used to it if I try.

“Yea,” I said getting myself up off the ground.

“Cool,” he said and he leaned in and was going for a kiss but I pulled away.

“Sorry,” I said looking anywhere but his face. “I just…I can’t do it out here where almost the whole world can see us,” I exaggerated but we were in a parking lot and there would be people and I’m not really used to PDAs so I guess that’s why I backed away.

“What?” he said in disbelief. Why was he mad at me? Shouldn’t he be ashamed too?

“Umm-”

“Just shut up,” he said rubbing his temples. He shook his head and rolled his eyes and went away from me.

“Told you so,” Kyle said from behind the car. He was hiding? That bastard. Was this a set up? Was this all a joke? I can’t believe this just happened to me.

“D-did you know about this?” I stuttered. I started to feel a ball in my throat and it was blocking the air ways. I couldn’t breathe. I mean it was hard and it took more effort to suck the air in and out. I felt tears welling up but I didn’t push it. I didn’t want to cry. Not here, not now and especially not because of him.

“I didn’t really know but I knew this was going to happen eventually,” he said walking around his car. He slung his arm around my shoulder and told me that I was gonna be fine. I wanted to scream at him for actually thinking that but if I did, I’m not sure if I can stop the tears from falling. I didn’t cry but I wanted to. I not only wanted to do that. I wanted to do a whole lot more. But I guess I just have to accept the fact that I fell flat on my face yet again. Honestly, I didn’t see this coming minus the warning that Kyle just gave me and I swore to myself that revenge is yet to come…He’ll get it alright…Just you wait and see Caleb fuckin’ Turman.

♦♦♦

[CALEB’S POV]

God, that fuckin’ bitch! I actually spent a lot on her. I can’t believe this is happening. I thought it was gonna be too easy but apparently she wasn’t like all those other girls. I mean who doesn’t PDA? I rolled my eyes at all of the thoughts that were in my head and shoved them away.

“Caleb, my man! Did you do it?” Jonathan greeted as I walked in the park.

“Apparently, not,” I said taking a seat beside him.

“What? Mission failed?” he said shocked. “Damn! I’m getting some bills tonight!” he said letting out his hand.

“The days not over yet man. She’s not drunk yet,” I said placidly.

“Uh-oh, does she even drink?” he asked me and Blake and the others passed by.

“Hey man!” Blake shouted from across the field.

Blake was one of my very close friends but he really wasn’t in to this whole betting thing. That was for me and Jonathan only. I nodded at him and waited til he was in hearing distance before I said anything.

“What’s up, dude?” I said as our knuckles touched. Jonathan got up and went off somewhere. They never really got along.

“Not much, same as always. You?” he said using those hand gestures he always used.

“Well I’m on another game, that’s all,” I said and the smile dropped.

“Dude, you do know that’s lame right?” he said cocking an eyebrow when he finished his sentence.

“I’m not sure if you’re speaking rhetorically or if you’re asking a question.” I said with a hint of sarcasm in my tone. He sighed and got up.

“Just don’t hurt whoever you’re playing okay?” he said and walked away and before I knew it, I was alone and I’ve been like this for quite a long time. It doesn’t really bother me much though. Well that’s what I think.

As time passed, I contemplated. I was having a problem. I didn’t know if I was supposed to apologize and go on with the game or tell her the whole truth and watch her get hurt. I mean she’s a nice girl and I don’t think she deserves this. Well I don’t think she deserves me. But I want her and I’ve never ever wanted anyone this badly. I found it absurd at first but I finally came down to a conclusion. I was gonna apologize and get on with the game but when it’s all over, that’s when I’ll tell her.

So with that, I got up and looked for her. The day was soon closing and the sun was setting. I’m a cliché romantic so this wasn’t much of a challenge. Once I found her with Kyle, I breathed in and out roughly. After which, I started towards them. When Kyle saw me, he shot me a death glare and well that never really worked. I’ve never seen him beat anyone up so I don’t think he can do that to me. So I just kept on walking and ignoring the signals he tried to show me.

“Kate, can I talk to you?” I asked her as soon as I caught up with them. Her eyes were teary but her nose wasn’t red so I guess she didn’t cry like all the other girls did.

Kyle stared at me with rage in his eyes but Kate didn’t really see that. She just nodded and Kyle walked away without a word.

“Look, I’m really sorry, I don’t know what’s gotten in to me. I just really like you Kate and I didn’t know that you didn’t do things in public…I’m really sorry,” what can I say? I’m just a person and people, when confused, are a loss for words. Well at least I am.

“Caleb, if you’re just saying that because you’re play-“

“No, it’s nothing like that.” I whispered softly as I stroked her cheek. Honestly, with that said, I have no idea on how to tell her that this was all a bet after it’s done.

“Really?” she said kinda relieved. I nodded and took her somewhere private. We walked to a certain part of the park where no one usually hung out. Somewhere we can stay and watch the sun go down.

“I really don’t know what to say,” she said looking straight in to my eyes.

“You don’t have to say anything,” I said and kissed her. Our lips moved together and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. We inched apart every now and then but we always ended up reconnecting them and well, luckily, she was a great kisser and I could definitely get used to this.

Well I’ve drawn another conclusion and that is:

The game’s still on. I haven’t lost yet…
♠ ♠ ♠
well now you know Caleb Turman...but not so much about Blake ;)
hahaha
comments please??
thank you to:TheMaine_Stephanie, my new best friend for commeting and i hope all you readers will follow in her footsteps :D