‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Goodbye

*Zacky's POV*

"Because I am Vengeance!" I replied. The gangster boss looked at me as he gripped his chest then he fell forwards dead. Jimmy and the other gangsters looked at me. No one believed it. I could see it their eyes. I pulled the gun a few more times until there was only Jimmy alive. Syn started clapping.

"How dramatic!" He laughed then he slammed himself into me. I fell on the floor and dropped the gun. He got up and picked it up. I reached into my shoe and grabbed the knife then got up. Matt suddenly ran onto the roof. "Hello there Matthew,"

"Why you!" Matt charged at him. He tackled Syn onto the floor. Jimmy ran over to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, just a little shaken," He replied. Syn hit Matt on his head with the gun. He got up and ran over to me and Jimmy. I pushed Jimmy out the way and Syn ran into me.
There was a warm liquid and and Syn gasped. I had stabbed him. He grabbed hold of me.

"I knew it would end tonight," He whispered in my ear.

"My dad used to say that life was a game," I replied. I wasn't sure why I was saying it. "And went we died, we had lost the game of life,"

"Then I guess lost," He replied. Suddenly a gunshot rang out and I stumbled backward, holding my stomach in pain. He pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. "But so have you,"

I fell to my knees and onto my back. Jimmy rushed over. He took off his jacket and held it to my chest. Everything was blurry.

"Jimmy," I whispered. He was shouting for help. "I'm sorry,"

*Six Months Later*

After been shot, I was in a coma for about a week and then spend another two recovering. Syn had also been taken into hospital. After recovering, he handed himself over to the police. I was shocked when heard. He, apparently, was diagnosed as a Psychopath but I could have told you that. He is currently in Huntington's Mental Health Clinic. As for me, I live in Matt's old house now. Too many bad things in my old flat, and Matt is now married and working as a police officer. Then there's Jimmy. He quitted working at the hospital and runs a bar. There's also a new anti-hero, known as the Reverend and sometimes I worked with him as Vengeance. After all, if me and Jimmy are best friends, I can't see why our alter egos can't be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Chapter!!! Comments??? Thank you my lovely reader! XX