‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Syn Verses Vengeance

*Syn's POV*
I smirked at Zacky. I had missed him alot, even if I did try to kill him.I smiled at the memory. The shock on Zacky's face was classic. I should have taken a photo. I looked back at Zacky. His green eyes were amazing as ever but there was a new emotion in them. Anger. He suddenly pushed me away.

"You can't hurt me anymore, Syn!" Zacky growled. I was shocked. "I'm not going to be used by you anymore!"

With those words he turned and when to walk away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Get off me!" He shouted. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't you ever walk away from me, Zacky!" I snarled. For a moment I saw fear in his eyes but then it changed back to anger. He suddenly kneeled me in my privates. I fell to the floor. He stood above me, looking down at me. He turned and when to walk away. I grabbed his legs and pulled him down. He yell and fell to the floor. I got on top of him and punched him. He covered his face as I laid into him.

*Zacky's POV*

Syn stopped punching me. I took my change to punch him. He didn't see that coming. He fell onto his back and held his nose. I got up and wiped the blood from my lip. I was glad he didn't rip out my lip piercings. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Well, I am suprised," He laughed, getting up. "You're a good little fighter,"

"I learn from the best," I replied. He nodded. I looked straight into his eyes. They were a dark brown, almost black and souless. I looked deeper into them and saw sadness. He was pathetic. I walked away.

"Watch your back, Zacky," He shouted at me. I turned round.

"No, Syn, you watched your back," I snarled."Oh and my name's not Zacky anymore. It's Vengeance,"

I turned and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoop! Whoop! I'm back! Ha, ha, ha. Comments???