‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

First Kill

Zacky's POV

After walking to a distance, where Syn couldn't see me, I ran. I sprinted to my street. It started to rain heavily as I gone to the building were my flat was. My lungs were burning from lack off oxygen. I stucked in the air like there was no tomorrow. For me, there might not be. He knew where I lived, yet he hadn't been here for two months. I let myself into the building and headed to my aparment. I laughed when I saw my front door. Aparment 13. I never noticed it before. Just my luck to get the most unlucky number. I let myself in and slammed the door shut. I threw myself onto the sofa and closed my eyes but ended up jumping as the phone rang.

"Hello?" I mumbled as I answered it.

"Thank God, you're alright, Zack," Matt replied. "Me and Jimmy have been worried,"

"Oh, sorry about that," I replied, wondering if I should tell him.

"Why did you run?" He suddenly asked. I remained quiet. "Zack?"

"I saw Synyster," I mumbled. I heard Matt dropped the phone. He picked it back up but was silence. "Matt?"

"Zachary," It was his voice and it was serious. He never used the full version of my name. "I need you to tell me everything,"

And I did.

(***)

After talking to Matt, I needed to clear my head. He said I should stay inside for now but I reminded him that Syn knew where I lived. So I went for a walk. I put my hood on, grabbed my keys and left. I decided to go see Jimmy at the hospital. He needed to know what had happened, though I knew Matt would inform him. When I got there, he was outside smoking. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey, Zack," He offered me a smoke and I took it. "Matt told me what happened,"

"I knew he would,"

"So Vengeance, eh?" He grinned. I laughed and nodded. He looked at his watch. "I should get back to work,"

I nodded and he headed off inside. I started to walk back. I could hear someone following me. I quickened my pace but they caught up. They slammed my head into the wall of the house. I thought it was Syn for a second but he would have been more planned. I got back up and faced my attacker.

"I said hand over your money," He snarled at me.

"I didn't even hear you the first time you asked but do you really think I'm going to give you my money," I laughed. He looked shocked. "Aww, Don't look so shocked,"

"I'm the bad guy here," He replied. "Not you,"

"Sure about that?" I punched him. He fell to the floor and dropped his knife. I picked it up. "How many people have you steal from?"

"Alot," He replied, smirking. "What you gonna do about it? Kill me?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do," The colour drained out of his face. I ran the blade across his neck and blood splatted everywhere. I had it on my face. I dropped the knife and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh! Zacky's killed someone. Ha, ha. Comments?-