‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Shock

*Zacky's POV*

I ran home as fast as I could go. I slammed my door shut and ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face had blood on it. I looked at my hands. They had blood on them as well.

"What have I done?" I mumbled to myself. I suddenly remebered dropping the knife and the knife would have my finger prints on it. I quickly washed my hands and ran back to the scene of my crime. The guy was laid there with a shock look on his face. He really didn't see that one coming. I started to feel proud. I noticed the knife and picked it up. I wrapped it up and placed it in a bag. I pulled on my leather gloves and dragged the body into a dark area. I smirked to myself then ran off.

*2 days later*

Knock, knock. I got up and opened the door. Matt and Jimmy were standing outside. I let them in.

"Wanna a beer?" I asked. Jimmy nodded but Matt loked very serious about something. "Matt, why you looking so glum?"

"Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"Synyster killed again," Matt replied and went on to tell me about my whole crime. I don't how I did it but managed to keep a serious face on.

"That isn't Synyster's style," I finally replied. Matt looked at me and nodded. He knew I was right but the police would not want to admit to another killer. "Anything going on in the news?"

"That drug lord got let out of jail," Jimmy replied.

"Did he?" I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zacky has a taste of killing. He, he, he.