‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Drug Blade

*Zacky's POV*

I sat in a bar, having a drink and waiting for Johnathan Van Carter, the drug dealer who got let off. No, I haven't turn to drugs. I took a slip of my drink and looked around scanning the room.

"Hey, are you Vengeance?"

"Yes, that would be me," I smiled. They walked off and I followed. They opened a door and I was let inside.

"Wait outside, you two," He smirked. "Me and Vengeance here are going to talk. Bahahaha!"

The two men walked outside. I sat down and picked up an apple. Carter picked up a gun and pointed at me. I took a bite out my apple.

"Ain't you scared that I'm going to kill you?"

"Nope," I replied, chewing my apple.

"Well, well!"

"Well what?" I grinned. "Maybe I should show you what I can do,"

"W-what?" He stutted. I pulled out a knife. His eyes widen.

"I wouldn't scream if I were you," I grinned.

(***)

I climbed out the window and left. I headed home and got a shower when I got in. I sat down, breathing. There was a creek. I jumped up and grabbed a knife.

"Still scared?"

"Why are you in my house, Synyster?"

"Why would I not be?" He replied, looking at me then at the knife. "Naughty, naughty. You might wanna wash that knife,"

He was smirked at me then looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes.

"Get out,"