‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Shocking Truth

*Zacky's POV*

"Get out," I ordered.

"Why would I want to that?" Syn smirked. He walked over to the sofa and sat down. He looked at me. "By the way, how are your friends?"

"Fine," I growled. He laughed.

"They don't know about your new habit, do they?" I remained completely silence. "You know what I don't get,"

"What?" I mumbled. He got up and walked over to me.

"I thought you would have hunted me down first," He smiled. "After all I left quite a few scars,"

I just looked down as he smirked. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face. His eyes were still soulless.

"I guess you're still Zacky, not Vengeance," He whispered, gently. "Maybe it's time I got rid of you; after all you have been causing a lot of trouble for me,"

I pushed him away and he laughed. He punched me. I hit my head and fell to the floor, knocking over a lot of things. He grabbed my legs, pulled me to him and sat on top of me. He wrapped his hands around my throat and tightened them. His eyes were filled with rage and pain. A tear slipped down his face as his grip got even tighter. I gasped, suddenly understanding why he hadn't killed me like the others. He didn't want to. In his own very twisted way, he cared. I noticed the knife a few inches away from me. I reached out, trying to reach the knife. I could feel my life slipping away. No, not like this. Not by him. I grabbed the knife and stabbed it in his side. He let go and yell out. I coughed and blacked out.

"Zacky!" I heard him yell before I fainted.

(***)

Rain was the first thing I heard as I came round. I slowly tried to open my eyes but they were very heavy. I kept on trying until I opened them. I looked around. I was in my room, on my bed. I sat up. My neck hurt as did my head. I got off my bed and went into the living room.

"Synyster?" I shouted. No answer. He had gone. I saw my front door was slightly opened. I grabbed my keys and ran out, shutting the door behind me. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I tried to find him but I didn't in the end. I ended up, soaked to the skin, in the most dangerous part of the city. I heard crying. I followed it till I found who it was. It was a young girl and she was hugging a young man in her arms. I walked over to her, with my hood up. She looked up at me, not able to see my face.

"Are you the one who killed Carter?" She asked. I nodded. "They killed my brother,"

I didn't say a thing. She looked back at me.

"Who are you?"

"Vengeance," I replied, as the gang dissented on us. Fear was written across her face. They came over. They had come to finish the job. I didn't have my knife with me. They all charged at me. One thing I had learnt from Synyster was how to fight very well. I kicked up. Soon they were on the floor, badly hurt. I picked up the gun, walked over to the gang leader and stood on his throat. I pointed it at him.

"No!" The girl cried. I looked at her. "If you kill them, you'll be as bad as them,"

I put the gun in my jacket and walked off. The girl got out her phone as I walked away.

(***)

I threw the gun in the river and headed to the hospital. Jimmy came out as I waited for him. I told him what happened with Syn and what I came to understand.

"If that his way of liking you, then he's really crazy," Jimmy replied. I nodded in agreement. "He should get you flowers or take to the movies not try to kill you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I'm back on this story. Hope you liked this chapter. ^^ Comments?