‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Syn's Confession

*Syn's POV*

I stumbled to my car and got in. I started the engine and drove off. I couldn't stop thinking about Zacky. I had nearly killed him again. Why couldn't he just let go off his life?
I slammed down on the breaks and got out the car. He was ruining everything I had done. All my kills and my persona were based off my childhood and now he's ruining my plan.

"I have to get rid of him," I whispered to myself. I suddenly gasped in pain. I got back into my car and drove to my home. When I got in, I pulled out the knife and cleaned up the wound. If I was going get rid of him, I had to play dirty. I smiled to myself. I had to think like I use to. I headed to my bathroom and opened my medical cupboard. I took out some bottles and opened them up. "That means no more of these,"

I poured the pills down the toilet and flushed them away forever.

*Zacky's POV*

A few days had past and I had heard nothing about or from Syn. Maybe he got scared.

"Unlikely," I said to myself. My phone started ring. I picked it up and answered it. No answer. I grabbed my coat and headed outside. I was on a hunt, with my knife. I went down into the main warehouses and watched the gang load things. Then something very heavy landed on my head and I fell down. My vision was blurred and I felt a hot liquid run down my forehead. A figure came out of the shadows. He smirked at me. "Syn?"

He hit me again and I slipped into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. Comments?