‹ Prequel: The Huntington Ripper

Revenge Is Dripping From My Teeth

Wicked Game

*Zacky's POV*

'Oww! That hurt!' I thought as I came round. I tried to open my eyes but when I did it was still dark. I felt rope digging into my wrists and ankles. There was material in my mouth and I could smell the horrible stench of damp. I tried to move but ended up falling. I bashed my head again. I whimpered as I couldn't say ouch. I heard the door open and someone walking towards me. They slammed their foot into my chest and laughed a high, evil laugh. It was horrible. It reminded me of everything that had happened with Syn. How powerless I was. Only I hadn't been blindfolding then. They dragged me up and cut the rope that keep my wrists together. They also cut my ankle ones and took out my gag. They threw me down and stood still. I tried to take off the blindfold but they knew I would do that and had put duck tape around it. I screamed in frustration. I sunk onto my knees. This was a game to them and I had to be about five steps ahead of them.

"Syn?" I whispered. I knew it was him. Only he could enjoy this.

"Well done, Vengeance," He sounded different. I heard him walk away. The door slammed shut and I was alone.

*Syn's POV*

I sat down and smiled to myself. He would have to get out of my trap without dying, which is practically impossible; and even if he did it, I would kill him at the end. I laughed to myself. It will be easy now that he can't see. I laughed harder. I will kill him. I heard the door open. He had worked out that it was unlocked. I walked into the hall, hoping to see him dead on the floor with his neck broke but he was sat on the floor, with a few cuts and shaking but alive. How did he get past that?

*Zacky's POV*

I opened the door as it was locked. I stumbled down the hall and tripped over a thread. Syn had set traps. I heard a swoosh. I ducked and rolled down the stairs. I didn't know what it was but it was suppose to kill me but missed. I was shaking. I heard a snarl then I was kicked in my mouth.

"You're too clever for my traps," He growled. He punched me and kicked me in my ribs. I coughed. "But I can kill you now,"

"How?" I asked, suddenly. "How can you kill me now when you couldn't before?"

"Because I can't see your eyes," He replied. So that's why I was blindfolded so he could kill me. I heard him pick up a knife. He grabbed hold of my hair and dragged me up, putting the knife against my throat. Fuck, he really was going to kill me. I felt it cut into my neck but he should have killed me by now. Instead he threw me back down and threw the knife. Even with me blindfolded he couldn't kill me. He started screaming. "Why? Why can't I kill you?"

"I don't know," I replied, grabbing the knife. I cut down my face, cutting the blindfold. I took it off and looked around. He was pulling his hair then he turned to me.

"Why are you different?" He snarled, clearing not asking me. He threw something from a table next to him and it smashed. I flinched. He paced around, thinking. Probly another way to try to kill me. Instead, he just stared at me. "It's not your eyes so what is it?"

I stood up and he walked over to me. He looked at me so intensely it made me feel cold and scared.

"Was the fact that you fought back?" He whispered to himself. "The others didn't but you're not like them, are you?"

He moved closer so I couldn't move. He stared at me even more. The look in his eyes made me nervous, like he was planning something. I knew that look. He always got it before he attacked me.

"No," I whispered. He hit me so hard that I hit my head on the little table. My vision was so blurry. Suddenly all I could feel was pain. Tears trickled down my face. "No,"

(***)

I was sat alone in the room he kept me in. I had tried so hard not to be a victim again but to him, that's all I was. Someone who he could use again and again. I hugged my knees as tears trickled down my cheeks again. I can't see this ending happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, people. We are coming towards the end of this story so let me know if you like? Comment?