The College Stalker

PROLOGUE

The thought of going to college did not intrigue me in the slightest. Yeah, sure I would get to study a wonderful subject – Comparative Literature. But it little mattered to me…I was going to a co-educational college. And I was committed. I felt like kicking myself, but it was too late to do anything except resign myself to my fate.
College would start and to me it would only be the regular monotony of life. Going there, attending classes and coming back home…nothing else of interest. I couldn’t even eye guys (woe is to me).
My boyfriend suffered under the delusion of thinking he was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Trust me, he wasn’t. Still it was fun to humor him.
I never had any plans to break up with my boyfriend; I hadn’t even planned to get any guy friends from college.
I was the crazy girl of the department but only to those who love me best. I could attract friends like magnet and in no time I had friends from my own department.
I had three good female friends from college – Sheila Banerjee, Roshni Nag and Preeti Mandol. Sheila was the sweetheart, never tired of listening to all my random bullshit. Roshni was the ‘mademoiselle’ with her perfect lady-like manners and habits. Preeti was the motherly friend but she also had a gift for using the weirdest of swearwords. Apart from these three, I never planned to get any other friends.
But things never go as you planned. When I joined college, after a couple of weeks I got something I had never bargained for – a stalker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Based on partly true events...because I am being stalked. Yet, my stalker is my inspiration....please read and comment!
Thanks a ton!