The College Stalker

SOMEBODY HELP ME

‘I am being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I am being trapped inside this moment
I not a victim, not a freak…’

Okay…I wasn’t exactly being haunted but I was being stalked you could say. By the same person I had met in the ledge, a few days back before getting drunk.
Sheila and the others had gone off to watch a movie in the multiplex nearby. Being broke, I ditched the movie and waited for them to come back to college. But the movie was a rather long one. I got so bored waiting for them in classroom, I dozed off.
When I got up again, I wondered blearily where I was. I looked around. The classroom was practically deserted except for one solitary figure sitting in the back benches.
Oh fuck.
What mess did I get myself into now? I inwardly wailed. I stared at him and he stared right back. Then I realized that, he wasn’t staring at me. He was looking somewhere beyond me.
Weirdo!
I shook my head and promptly dozed off again…only to be unceremoniously awakened twenty minutes later by my over excited friends.
“Get up, Aria!” Sheila nudged me.
“Aw…let me sleep” I blubbered.
“Madam – wake up NOW.”
Roshni’s voice cut into my sweet dreams. I sat up on the desk, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
“How was the movie?”
“Brilliant”
“Great”
Then I suddenly remembered that weird face in the room. I hastily turned around to see if there was anyone sitting in that desk. It was deserted – completely.
Oh, great! Was that part of my dream or what? I shook my head.
“And then…” Roshni’s voice trailed off. She cocked an eyebrow at me. “What’s the matter, Aria?”
“Nothing…nothing” I muttered more to myself than to her, “It was just a nightmare.”
However, I was forced to change my views when I found out that my ‘nightmare’ was right outside, looking into our classroom.
Then…it wasn’t a dream…
♠ ♠ ♠
My college friends have promised to look this up. That's why the update. :-) ENJOY