The College Stalker

FORGOTTEN

‘I’m giving up,
On everything
Because you mess me up’

We had met in the café near the college. Akash and I needed to get certain things about our relationship right.
“So, what is your problem?” he asked, sipping his coffee.
I heaved a deep sigh.
“We fight all the time. Anyone would get mad.” I said in a patient voice.
“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”
“It means, fucking hell that we should NOT talk all time over the phone. We run out of things to talk about.”
“None of the girlfriends in the world are like you,” he told me. “They speak to each other hours on end.”
“I pity them.” I muttered. But out loud I said, “Well, they must been whispering sweet nothings to one another then. And forgive me, for being this way, but I cannot be coquettish, honey.”
Akash lowered his coffee cup. His small eyes scanned me thoroughly. He had a good built, a wonderful physique and he had twenty-three girls lining up for him. I often wondered why he didn’t leave me and go to them. He could, but I suppose he loved tormenting me more than he would love fucking those girls.
“Fine, so don’t talk to me for so long.”
I put my head on my arms, and tried to calm myself down.

‘…don’t know how much
You screwed it up,
You never listen
That’s just too bad…’

When I looked up again, I saw him sitting in the same position. I was with an over-possessive bastard. Hell, damn him!
“Okay, I’ll try out your solution,” I told him, with a warm smile.
Talk about fakeness!
“But if it doesn’t work out, I’m afraid we’re gonna have to part ways.”
“Well, what’s the harm in trying?” was all he said.
For another two weeks he was the sweetest creature I had ever come across. He was understanding, cute and so very lovable. I fell prey to his tricks. And then it happened.
We made love to each other. Something I later realized, I would regret all my life. You see, Indian men are complete hypocrites. They’ll sleep with their girlfriends but will want their wives to be virgin. Non-virgin girls are taboo in our culture. But the boys are regarded as heroes.
I couldn’t believe I could be so stupid to play right into Akash’s hands. I practically sold my life to him. I would be the ‘bad girl’ even if he dumped me now.
Then when his stupid rules got on my nerves, I decided to fuck our stupid tradition and do what was right for me. I’d rather spend my life happily called the ‘bad girl’ than be the miserable ‘good girl’. I dumped my boyfriend.

‘Because I’m moving on,
I won’t forget
You were the one that was wrong.
I know I need to step up and be strong
Don’t patronize me….

Have you forgotten?
Everything that I wanted?’

It appeared, Akash had indeed forgotten all the dreams we’d seen together. I had given him too much of the free end of the rope. He thanked me by hanging me by it. My relationship had suffocated me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arvil Lavienge is the rightful owner of Forgotten.
This part was a little hard to write....but the stalker was there to inspire me. LOL!