You Know What They Do To Girls Like Us In Marriage

First Chapter!!!

Pt. 1!!!!!!!
Rylee’s P.O.V.

“You…do…?”

“Yea! I want to go back to England and get my baby back.”

“Well I don’t see why not…I mean…I want to see my baby. By the way…tell me something about…well…it?”

“Her…it was a girl…I don’t know what she looks like because I chose not to get attached to her by not looking at her. Her name is Jersey Nickole…Iero.”

“Well that is the most adorable name ever and I already love her! I loved her before but you get it.”

“Yea.”

“Well we’ll go get her during our honeymoon to England.”

“YAY!” I jumped up and down right in the middle of our dance.

“I love you so much and it killed me to even hug much less kiss that thing.”

“That makes me so glad to hear that!”

“Well I’m glad that you’re glad.”

“Well I’m glad that you’re glad that I’m glad.”

“Well I’m glad that you’re glad that I’m glad that you’re glad.”

“Not this again!”

“Hahaha.” We laughed together and ended up having to stop dancing. We finally stopped laughing and ate. Frank whisked us away to our honeymoon and we obviously ended up in England.

“Do you wanna go to the hotel room first or what?”

“Yea…I haven’t had sex with you in a long time…at least that’s what it feels like.”

“Yea…I know what you’re talking about.” We got to the room and it was absolutely gorgeous. We did everything a couple would do on their honeymoon. [I’m not good on details and that’s why I leave them out.]

The Next Day

“Ready?” Frank asked me as we were getting ready to go to the home of the family that adopted Jersey.

“Yea.” And we were off to go find Jersey and see if we could get her back. We got to the house and rang the doorbell. A couple came to the door and it wasn’t Lisa and Brent Olsen. “Um. Where is Lisa and Brent?”

“Oh sweetie didn’t you hear? Lisa and Brent got into a car accident…”

“And…?”

“They died…”