You Know What They Do To Girls Like Us In Marriage

I'm Back and I'm here with a new update...

Pt. 5
Gerard's P.O.V.

I called up Rylee because I needed to go to a couple stores for Sasha and even though we've gone out for a while I still didn't know what she'd like so I needed Rylee's help.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rylee. I've got somethings to do and I need you to come with me, seeing as they are for Sasha and all."

"Ok! I'll be there in a couple minutes."

"Thanks! Bye!"

"Bye!"

I sat on the couch and waited for Rylee to show up. Frank was uber hyper off skittles and starbucks. He was at my house and watching cartoons of some sort. Finally Rylee got to my house and all of the sudden she ran in my house and ran to Frank, which was expected. Lucy was watching the baby with Bekah.

"Hey, Gee."

"Hey. Ready to go?"

"Well it seems as though Frankie is too entraced with Foster's Home For Imaginery Friends to at least kiss me before I leave."

"Fine. It's a commercial anyway." Frank said as he lolled over to Rylee and kissed her. We walked out of the house and got in my car.

"So what do you want me for?"

"I need to buy a long awaited gift for Sasha and I don't know which one to pick."

"Whatcha gettin' her?"

"A ring." I said as I cocked my eyebrow.

"No WAY!!!"

"Yea. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is!"

"Thank you!"

"No! Thank you! You have no idea how happy she'll be when you ask her!"

"I think I might have a smigen of an idea."

"Yea well, she never stops talking about you. EVER!"

"Haha. Well I am hot huh?"

"I do not have a right to answer that question."

"You just say that because you know it's true and Sasha would get mad at you for saying so."

"He speaks the truth, Heaven!"

"You are so weird."

"You call yourself hot and you call me weird?"

"Yea, I do."

"Well that makes you weird."

"Well if I have to be weird to say that then I will accept the title of weird."

"Ok then."

"Ok. Here we are."

"Yes!"

"Just help me."

"How are you going to do it though?"

"I'm going to take her to Frank's basement where we first met. There will be dinner on the table and we will eat. I will then ask her to marry me. Hopefully she'll say yes."

"Of course she will. Don't ever doubt that!"

"Ok, I won't." We arrived inside the jewelry store and started looking at rings.

"Look at this one, Gee!" It was a gorgeous princess cut diamond in a platinum solitare ring setting, just like Rylee's but it was white. We decided that this was the absolute best ring in the store for Sasha and bought it.

"This is going to be perfect." I stated as we drove towards the flower shop. I bought three dozen black roses and we left and hurried to Frank and Rylee's house to set it all up. Lucy and Bekah were still at the house with baby Jersey and Frank had finally made his way over to his OWN house. Sasha was running errands for me which I felt bad making her do but it was for the cause which mad me feel a little less bad. I started cooking macaroni and cheese and spaghetti, Sasha's two favorites, with chocolate cake for desert.

"Save us some food, yo!" Frank yelled making sure I would save him and Rylee some food.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna have to make more then."

"Whatever it takes, dude."

"You take advantage of me too much."

"Well, I can cook food too so I could just make my own food."

"Well then go do it!"

"I don't feel like it."

"Again...advantage!"

"Yea, yea."

"Fine."

"Thanks, dude."

"Yea, yea. No problem." I finally got done and Sasha came over to Frank and Rylee's house per my request.

"GEE! Where are you?"

"I'm right here, cooking you dinner!"

"Aw! You didn't have to do this sweetie."

"I felt like it. The food is downstairs. I'll take you." I put a blindfold over my lover's eyes, picked her up, and carried her down the stairs.

"Here you go my sweet." I said as I sat her down in my lap. She started looking around very amused.

"Oh my GOD! GERARD ARTHUR WAY! It's so beautiful!"

"It's not that great."

"It's the sweetest thing you've ever done."

"Really? Well I guess I'm in short supply of sweetness then."

"No, you have the perfect amount of sweetness in that gorgeous body of yours."

"Well, here. I'll feed you."

"Even sweeter." I started to feed her spaghetti and mac & cheese.

"Like it?"

"Mhmm. It's really good."

"Well, I'm glad."

"So am I." We finally got finished eating and we talked for a while. I finally got the chance to ask her and did my best at romanticism.

"Sasha?"

"Yea, Gee?"

"I have a very important question to ask you and you need to think about your answer before you give it to me."

"Ok?"

Sasha's P.O.V.

We had just gotten through dinner and talking when Gerard told me he had to ask me an important question and that I needed to think about what my answer was. I thought he was going to propose to me.

"Ok?"

"Will you marry me?" Gerard asked as he pulled out a small red heart shaped velvet box. He flipped the lid and there was a beautiful ring just like my sister's but with a white diamond in the setting. I was right andI started to cry uncontrollably but only because I was so happy.

"Baby don't cry!"

"I'm happy! Of course I'll marry you!"

And so we were engaged.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first update since me coming back...i hope i haven't written a proposal from gerard already...i couldn't find one so i figured i would put it up...Happy Valentine's Day!