Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

You Are Such A Human

Time Lapse: Friday

Leo

I didn't bother sleeping, because I was excited for my 16th birthday to be here. Now I could offically drive legally, so that got dad out of paying heavy fees so the police would stop pulling me over. There was also one other tiny detail. "Leo," dad's emotionless voice bellowed through the house. "Your sister has arrived!"

"7 a.m on the dot," I half hissed under my breath. I really wasn't in the mood for my human half sister to follow me around my creature school. And then I remembered Michael's crush. I'll be right down," I shouted down the stairs. I could practically hear her rolling her eyes.

My black tee shirt with 'you'll be the death of me' scrawled in red letters suited my mood and it went well with my dark ripped jeans. My black hair was messy, just the way I liked it, and my ocean eyes seemed somehow darker if that was even at all possible. I had a feeling that reached the coldness of my half dead bones that today, or at least school, was going to go horribly.

"But it's really simple. All you have to do is think about it. After you get the hang of it you won't need to concentrate as hard," dad instructed the human.

"What are you trying to teach her," I asked as I grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge. The stuff tasted terrible, it was too sweet and tangy for my tastes, but I wasn't craving blood and there was nothing else in the house.

"That flash step thing that Regan and I do. You know," he answered as he flashed across the room and back within the blink of an eye.

"Oh the vampire thing," I answered as I spared at glance at her. She was going to catch hell dressed in a black mini skirt like the one she wore to dinner, and a green zebra print tee shirt. She had on black leggings to match her skirt and a pair of bright green converse.

"Yes, now be nice to your sister. Don't get her into any trouble. I called the school alright and Mr. Beatle said it would be fine," he explained once again as he grabbed a breif case off the table.

"Yeah, sure," I answered as I grabbed the keys to my phantom.

"You can drive," she said in a half shocked tone.

"I have been all year," I answered.

"I pay the police off so they won't arrest him because he is so stuborn. You will get yourself into trouble with that stuborness," dad said in one of those absent tones. I ignored him.

"Are you coming. I have to go before those idiot full blooded vampires show up," I said without thinking.

"Awe, they pick on the half human," she sang. "I wonder how they'll react to me," she laughed. Dad's eyes took on a new look of what seemed to be worry.

"Maybe this was a mistake. Should I call it off," he said mostly to himself.

"No worries, Kegan. It's me we're talking about here remember. Please who cares about some dumb vampire," she said nonchalantly.

"You don't know Damon and his friends."

"Who cares," she said as she walked out of the house.

"Bye dad," I half hissed as I started for the door.

"Leo," he called. I turned around in a shocked way. He never usually called me back.

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell her how to use her fangs. Let her think she truely doesn't have them," he pleaded. I smiled my fang filled grin at him and he winced slightly.

"Sure," I laughed as I walked out of the house. I forgot to retract my fangs because truthfully, they were more comfortable when they were elongated, when I smiled a sarcastic grin at her. She walked over to dad's old colectable mustang from when he was with mom and I laughed a bit. Her eyes popped when she saw that I was unlocking the brand new black phantom also known as my life.

"I hope your prepared for my world," I half laughed.

"I've been prepared for this for oh never in my life," she laughed with me as we got into the car. "Who would've ever thought that my father would end up being the one of the richest men in the city, and not to mention that I offically have a vampire heritage." I pulled out of the drive way and sped down the road.

"You are such a human!"

"Yeah, but you got me out of what I like to call high school hell."

"Little miss human, you have no idea what hell looks like until you see Helena Heights."

And with that we were off onto the dirt road heading towards hell itself. I pulled in a deep breath which I didn't need before I found a parking spot. To my unlucky advantage on life Damon and hunter stood outside the school in front of the door as if they had been waiting on me all morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this part. It's basically the introduction into
what could be permanent. maybe not i don't know I'm still playing
with the idea in my imagination. I'd appreciate comments on this
but since it's not really about anything except pratically Kegan
rushing them to school I won't be angry if you don't. :)