Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Leo's thoughts

Leo

I walked to my first block, which would also be Rosie's class as well. Math was and still is the most terrible word in the universe. I cannot stand sitting through my math class. "Hi, Mr. Devil," Rosie sang as she walked in the room. And no, she definitely didn't pronounce his name right. He winced gravely at her misinterpritation, but I smiled.

I remember when Mr. Devil came to this school. He hated what he was forced to be. An undead math teacher. That had to suck as a career. I took my seat in the corner, and Rosie sat beside me. I couldn't really blame her for wanting to be near someone she knew, but I knew I was going to catch hell for hanging out with her. But then again, I didn't really mind. She could handle her own, and she seemed to like it here. I know she was probably going to end up being our dad's favorite, but truthfully I didn't mind because I remembered my sister from so long ago. I couldn't belive I hadn't missed her before. Or maybe I did. Maybe that was what I felt was missing from my life the whole time.

The first memory I had of Rosie was went that vampire duke, however we got to that point in time, starting flirting with her. He wasn't thinking nice things about my mom, and I didn't like it. Rosie and I both hit the guy with all our strenght. I knew we won that battle because we had worked together, but I also knew that we had hurt our mother in the end.

Rosie was getting all the good praises and nice to meet you's since she had injured Damon pretty badly. I was a little startled when Hunter walked into the room. His eyes held something that I had never seen before. Admiration was the only word I could find to place to it. "Nice girl you got there, Vaara," he said in a friendlier tone than he had used with me in the past.

"Not his girl," she growled. Hunter somehow blushed and turned to the bored.

I hated Hunter emensely. Ever since middle school he and Damon, also known as the Reed brothers, were brought up to hate me. At first it was because my father had a higher status than theres, but then Derrique accidently leaked that I didn't need blood as often as they did. They did a bit of research and every since they've been against me. I was the only half vampire to go to Helena Heights. My kind was very rare because usually they kill their birth mothers. The doctor that I saw when I was born was amazed with me. I had my father's ability to read minds, and a little something extra that I hadn't shared with him. I could keep him from reading my mind if I wanted, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Are you okay, Leo," she whispered as the class began. I smiply nodded. I didn't want to talk at that moment. I was enjoying the peace and quiet of my mind.

First block ended and I walked with Rosie to my door. Without telling her what it was, I opened it and grabbed what I needed. "Whoa," was her only response. She had wanted to walk inside, but I pulled her back because we were going to be late for Tanner's class if we didn't hurry .

We entered the glass and I noticed that there was an extra chair set up at my table. I walked carefully to my seat, and Rosie followed. The bell rang just as Clara stumbled into the room. "I'm not late," she shouted. Rosie smiled brightly. Oh no, I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short it'll be longer next tume!