Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

She's My Twin

Leo

My sister was going to have us murdered before our party even began. I sighed as I watched Damon glare at her, and then I noticed Hunter's look of admiration again. I really didn't want him staring at my sister that way. But then again maybe there could be some options to Rosie's dating my school bully, on the other hand it was still way weird. I also had a hard time imagining her with Michael to. He was too laid back for her, and she was seriously into some danger.

Before I had time to hear what Rosie had been thinking she raised her hand as she gave Clara a coy smile. "Yes, miss," Mrs. Tanner asked politely.

"Rosie Garver, nice to meet you. Um, when you say we are going to make this disappear, does that mean people," Rosie asked as her smile grew on her face.

"Of course, dear, that's why we have partners assigned." Rosie's face lit up with excitement.

"Well, since I'm new, and I don't really know anyone, I was wondering if you'd mind if I worked with someone other than my friend. You know, just so I can have a chance at getting to know everyone else," she asked sweetly. Mrs. Tanner smiled at her.

"Of course. Who would you presume to work with?"

"What's his name," Rosie asked Clara. Clara's face grew with recognition.

"She what's to work with Damon and," Clara started.

"Yeah, Damon and the cute guy. They seem like they'd be fun," Rosie still held her smile, and Hunter was somehow blushing again.

"What, no! Mrs. Tanner come on. You can't do this to me," Damon stated nervously.

"Why not, I'm just a human. What damage could I do," she smirked widely at him. And that's when I knew that my sister had taken after our father. She was out of her ever loving mind.

To sum up class for you, Hunter made the invisiblity potion, Rosie waited till the bell started to ring before she slung it at Damon, and he was held back after class to be turned back into his normal self. It was fun, and funny.

Now it was time for lunch, and I definitely didn't want to take Rosie out with the vampires and wolves, but she didn't want to go inside with Clara and the other creatures. I half wanted to strangle her for being so stupid, but then I remembered that she was able to take care of herself. She was no ordinary human after all. T.J had taught her to run with speed and agility, she had leared bits and peices of fighting skills from him as well. What she didn't understand was that those were basically werewolf techniques. She didn't quite graspe the concept that she could do vampire things, with the right training.

I lowered my head as we walked out into the sunny weather. Sun doesn't really bother vampires except that it's exceptionally bright and annoying to our senses. We usually just have a glowing silouette, but it never really bothered anyone. That is until my entire school met Rosie who knew nothing about Vampires except that they were quick, strong, and drank blood.

"It's pay back time, human," I heard Damon shout from behind us. He was bout twenty feet back, and I turned just in time to see him smirk.

"Don't," Hunter started, but before he could finish Damon had quick stepped with blinding speed. He was aiming for Rosie's rib cage in hopes of damaging it enought to where she couldn't breath without machines for a month, but instead he was met with something just as hard as he own marble skin.

"Don't threaten her," I stated calmly. I felt like my father in a way because I was getting angry very quickly, and I was doing that whole talk low and calm down thing.

"She's already been threatened," Damon hissed.

"Hey, there you are," Derrique shouted as he went into his wolf form. He ran all on fours to get to us faster.

"You don't want to mess with us today, Damon. I promise you that," I stated again lowly.

"What's going on," Derrique asked as he shifted back.

"That was like freaking cool," Rosie broke the tension a little.

"Why is there a human here," Derrique asked sharply as his nose scrunched up.

"She's not human. She's my twin sister," I answered, and all eyes were on both of us at once.
♠ ♠ ♠
this goes out to Kaitie_Bugs. Sorry it
really isn't my favorite chapter.. I;m not
sure If I like where it's going so I might
re write this chapter, but i probably wont
write any more tonight.