Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Rosie's Out Burst

Rosie

"I am not his sister," I laughed nervously as I glared at him.

"She doesn't even look like you," Hunter agreed.

"Ask Kegan, or better yet, as her guardian," Leo stated calmly as he waved towards the forest. A giant wolf came sulking out from behind the trees. The golden brown fur was blazing in the sun light. Those neon green eyes locked onto mine.

"T.J," I half hissed in a whisper. He shyed back a little.

He had sworn that he wouldn't come here. He promised me that he would trust Leo and Kegan to keep me safe, but no, he was standing right there in front of me in all his wolf glory. I couldn't believe him. I stared at him in disbelief for a moment, praying it wasn't T.J, but in the next moment he was changing into his human form. My prayers had been denyed, and I was majorly upset.

"Hi Rosie," he said innocently from across the feild. I felt an odd sensation within my cheek bones, but I ignored it. I felt my blood grow cold with anger.

"What are you doing here," I was fully hissing now.

"Um, could you not tell dad that you found out how to do that," Leo interrupted, and I glared daggers at him. "Alright, I'll be over here." I pulled in a deep breath hoping it would calm me down, but no such luck. I normally could smell my own sweet human scent, but now all I could smell was the rotting scent of Vampires, and the sour scent of dog.

"Rosie," T.J didn't bother with the normal talking anymore. He was shouting from the distance that was between us.

"You promised," I screamed all at once. Before I had time to think straight I was standing behind him. He looked startled for a moment as he whipped around to face me.

"I couldn't trust Kegan, and look at Leo being all brave. I knew I liked you when you were a baby," T.J said nervously, but trying to hide how frightened he was.

"Why are you here," I hissed. I couldn't stop hissing for some odd reason. I tried to grit my teath together, but I ended up tasting the metalic taste of my own blood.

"You had to let her near him didn't you T.J. Oh I knew he would ruin my little girl," A woman who appeared to be in her early thirties stepped out from behind the woods. Her movements were slow and delibrate, and that's why I knew she was human. Her scent seemed so familiar. Her hair was short and black. The choppy layers stood out from the breeze that blew gently through the all to silent court yard. Her blue eyes met mine, and I could feel my anger seep into my bones.

"Oh, look Leo. It's mommy dearest. The woman who left me to fend for my own with a freaking werewolf. Don't you have any sense at all. I'm freaking human," I started hissing out everything that came to mind.

"Leo. Can you do Regan's shock waves to call someone," She asked calmly.

"Mom," he simply whispered. I felt vibrations curl through my body, but I knew they weren't my own.

"He's already here, Maddie," T.J shouted.

Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap gently around my upper arm. I was turned around to face a pair of grey eyes that matched my own. He snarled as he glanced back towards Leo. "I told you not to," he started.

"He didn't," the woman answered. He looked over T.J's shoulders. His eyes grew dark with anger, but his face held an emotion that I couldn't quite read.

"Leo, get you things. We have something to discuss," he said in that calm voice of his that he only used when he was angry.

"Madeline, stay away from my children," he stated and his harshness sent shivers down my spine.

"Kegan," T.J started. Again T.J got glared at and shut his mouth.

Kegan turned to the kids that were standing around. "I hope you all got your invitations, and I hope you can make it to the swaray tonight. It will be to die for," he said the latter as he glanced at Maddie. She took a steady step forwards and smiled.

"I love you too, Kegan," she whispered as Kegan's face contorted into a face of hurt, depression, and full on rage.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so the plot thickens...
And yeah in the next few chapters
I'll be showing you what Leo and
Rosie can actually do.

Don't forget to check out their website
oh and check out Vampire's_Addiction new story Website too!