Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Kegan's Anger

Leo

"Mom," I stated as dad turned his back to her. Rosie hissed at T.J once again before she went to stand by dad's side. I looked upon the woman that I had known for so long without ever seeing her. Even though her body was older than when I remembered her, I remember those ocean blue eyes. The same ocean blue eyes that I stare into every morning in the mirror.

"Is that you, Leo. Wow look how handsome you are. You look exactly like I pictured you," she said as if she had been a distant aunt or something.

"Where have you been all this time? You know we waited," I started.

"Leo, for the love of god be silent," Kegan hissed at once.

"No darling. I've been around. I've mostly been afraid. I've come back to wish you a happy 16th birthday," she said sweetly. T.J was looking at her with mixed emotions. But dad, it was obvious every word she spoke was rebreaking his heart.

"Yeah, um. Kegan can we like fix my face," Rosie said quietly as she poked her index finger to her fang. A pool of blood appeared on her finger.

"Rosie, don't do that. How the hell did you get fangs," T.J said in a fatherly tone as he started towards her.

"Relax your jaw, take in a deep calming breath, and then hold that breath for a moment," dad instructed. "And release the breath." As she did as she was told her fangs began to slowly retract.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she ran her tongue over her now normal teeth.

"Can we go home," I asked out loud. The bell 'screamed' as Rosie said and all the kids slowly made their way back to class.

"Of course, sweet heart. We can go home," mom said as she took a step forward. Kegan growled loudly.

"Call my son that again and I'll rip you apart like I tried to do at the restaurant almost sixteen years ago," he hissed as he glared at her. She took a step back and she positioned herself so that T.J was between dad and herself.

"Is Rosie coming," I asked. Mom visibly winced at her nick name.

"Autumn, are you coming," Dad asked politely. Mom's face took on a new look of hope.

"Sure, why not. It'll be better than going back to my house," she stated bluntly as she glared at our mom.

I didn't bother with my car, and neither did dad. We all had anger to work off, so instead of driving the twenty minute drive we ran. Even though Rosie hadn't mastered the vampire flash step, she could run just as fast as both dad and me. She didn't even have to bother with the whole transformation to run faster either. I was slightly jealous of my sister at that point, but I was glad I could see first hand for myself what she could do

The run home was quiet, but once we got there we found both Regan and Lydia waiting on us. "I felt a call. What happened," Regan asked worriedly.

"I can smell what happened from a mile away Reg. Maddie's back in town," Lydia answered before dad could get a word in edge why's.

"Tell me it's not true," Regan pleaded.

"It's true alright, and if she comes near me I'm going to need you Reg. You have to mellow things out, I can stand the sight of her, and I can hear her heart. It's like I'm a fucking obsessed teen ager again," I heard dad answer as he paced back and forth in front of the house.

"Leo, get you sister and go inside. Calm down, get some food, and then we'll go get your car," dad breathed heavily.

"Kegan," Lydia stated.

"Stop listening then," he hissed.

"I can't help it," she whined.

"Leo please, this once do what I ask you," he said pleadingly. I nodded as I grabbed Rosie's arm and led her towards the door. I looked back to see dad's fist connect with one of the oak trees standing near him. It cracked, and with a sickening thud it hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, so I just had to show you a side of Kegan that you've
seen before, but Leo's never seen this. You'll get his feelings
in the next chapter

Oh and check out our website
for the lastest fun stuff on Regan T.J and Kegan. Also
All the characters are offically members, so be sure and
go message your favorite oone. I hear Regan and Kegan
messaged a few users. Maybe you'll get lucky and Rosie
will talk to you guys later. :)