Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Daddy's Favorite.

Leo

I was sitting on the kitchen stool. I was feeling a little weak and light headed, and I couldn't tell if it was from the earlier events with mom and dad or if it was time for my monthly feeding. I really hated that part of my life, but I had to manage it. I grabbed one of the millions of white foam cups that dad kept around the kitchen and a bag of the gooey crimson liquid from the fridge. "She is out of her ever loving mind. What's wrong with her just showing up like that? On our birthday no less," Rosie was half shouting, and then she turned to me. "Oh, yuck!"

"I half to eat something," I laughed as her face twisted and contorted into one of pure disgust.

"But that's just gross Leo," she said through a sour looking face. I ignored as as I put the bag in the microwave. I hate cold blood, but I don't like human blood either. Wow I'm a werid vampire.

"So what are we going to do until our party in," I asked as I looked at the clock on the oven, "four hours."

"Well, I need a shower, and some clothes. A straightener would be like heaven about now too," She said mostly to her self as the microwave beeped. I turned my back to her as I poured the thick liquid into the cup. It probably wouldn't be as bad on her now.

"Well," I started as I stuck a straw in my blood. "When dad put me in mom's room when I turned seven we moved all the stuff she left here into a storage room. If you want you can go through whatevers in there."

"Where is it," she asked carefully. She was excited, but she didn't want to be.

"On the third floor second door to your right. It's beside dad's office, and I find that weird," I laughed as I led her towards the stair way. "You can use my shower if you like. It's in here." I opened my door and pointed to the bathroom. She nodded as we walked up the second flight of stairs to the third floor. "And storage is here." I unlocked the door and she walked in slowly.

Her eyes sparkled as she grabbed a band tee shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. She put those down and her eyes found the brightly colored converse. When I frist saw those I was mad because I couldn't wear them! "I think I can do something with this," she said with a bit of excitement. She quickly found the vanity table where there was indeed a straightener and a blow dryer and a curling iron.

"Good, so I'll leave you to play. You have four house," I laughed. She ignored me as I went back down stairs. I turned on the plasma t.v that sat in the living room. I put it on a random music channel and sipped my food.

After I had finished my meal I felt a bit better. It was about two hours since I had left Rosie. I figured she was still upstairs in mom's stuff so I went to my room. I found her clothes set out on my bed and the bathroom door closed. I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and a random blue and red shirt. It had words written on it, but they were in a different language. I went to dad's room to see if I could borrow his shower, but I saw the same thing that was in my room. Dad's clothes spread out and the light in the bathroom on. I sighed as I went for the guest room.

I finished my shower and getting dressed within twenty minutes. I didn't bother drying my hair. I simply ruffled it like I always did. I looked in the mirror and laughed. I looked a little like Regan. I walked out of the guest room to see Rosie walking out of my room. She had on a black wife beater with a midnight blue mini skirt. She was wearing midnight blue high top converse and her hair was spiked out a little more than usual. She reminded me of a picture I had a glimpse of from a long time a go.

"You look sharp, brother dear," she laughed.

"So do you, sister darlin'," I mocked.

A moment later we heard a door knob turn and dad stepped out of his room wearing a pair of ripped jeans and an Aidan band tee. He looked like he was about eighteen again and it made me laugh.

"Dad, no," Rosie and I both shook our heads at him.

"Why not. Hey, you are wearing what she wore to T.J eighteenth birthday party," Dad said as he stared at Rosie for a moment.

"Go change, Kegan. Wear that dark red button down shirt, but were a black wife beater under it so you can leave it hanging open. I liked the jeans though keep thoughs," Rosie instructed. He smiled and nodded.

"If you say so," he laughed. I grinned at her.

"Uh huh, one day and your already dad's favorite!"

"I can't help it if I'm cooler than you," she laughed. I rolled my eyes as we walked down stairs.

The time flew by, dad had changed once again and then he picked up our huge cake. Regan and Lydia were back, and Lydia was obsessing over Rosie's outfit. Soon guest started arriving, but there was no sign of T.J or Mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I love this chapter because I get to give Rosie
something of Maddie's that she can appreciate. Also
the next chapter is the party scene so don't miss it.

Rosie and Leo say you are all invited to come rock out
with them :)