Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Insane Vampires

Rosie

I felt really terrible about hurting T.J like that, but I really wanted that Ferrari. It was beautiful, you couldn't deny me that car. I deserved at least that much from my father. I laughed when Amanda showed up in that limo. Her long blond hair flowed in the wind, and so did the little black dress she wore. She looked like a famous person, and then the words suddenly hit me.

"Maddie is engaged," I whispered mostly to myself. Leo and Kegan nodded simultaneously.

"Who cares," Leo stated bluntly. All the color had drained from his face. He looked a little upset, and I couldn't help but to wonder if he was hoping that Maddie and Kegan would get back together.

I sighed as I walked away from the depressing duo. I found T.J standing beside the car he was so proud of, and I felt incredibly guilty. I walked up to him, and without thinking I wrapped my arms around him in a tight enbrace. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me. "You know this is why I wouldn't let you drive it right," he asked softly. I smiled.

"Really? In that case can I accept Kegan's car, and just drive the Jag every where," I laughed.

"It's your present, darlin'. You can do what you want with it. I think your mom isn't doing so great, so I better go find her," he answered in a happier tone. I couldn't tell if it was fake or not.

"Will you tell me the whole deal with Amanda and Maddie," I asked. I didn't want to seem to curious, but it was killing me. I knew nothing about Maddie and for some odd reason it was like I was a two year old experiencing everything for the first time.

"I," T.J started but was quickly cut off by a hand on his should.

"Hanson. Is that you," a guy asked. I assumed vampire because I could smell the same scent that Kegan wore on him.

"No way," T.J answered without looking at the guy.

I took a glance at him, he appeared to be my age, but I knew that was a lie. He knew T.J, plus I had never seen him before in my life. I would have remembered a guy with purple high lights, dimples, and beautiful lavender eyes. I sighed as I stared at me. "T.J, why didn't you tell me you knew the god of hotness," I asked breathlessly as I stared at him.

"Jeremy Sanders," T.J laughed as he turned towards the guy.

"I haven't been called that in years," he laughed a musical laugh. His voice was soft yet masculinne, and he was a little muscular.

"Yeah, Kegan's ex fiancee called you that, right," T.J asked with a roll of his eyes. He winked at me as I blushed.

"The human," the guy stated bluntly.

"Hey," I offendedly stated.

"This is her daughter," T.J laughed. "He didn't mean it the way you took it Rosie. That's how we identified Maddie back in the day."

"Yeah, I never felt comfortable calling her Maddie anyway," he shook his head.

"Who are you," I asked bluntly. He grinned widely.

"I'm T.J and Kegan's best friend. Kegan, Regan, Zane and I were in a band. I believed Kegan called us Fang," he laughed as he playfully hit T.J.

"Oh, I meant what's your name, but that works too I guess."

"I'm Jeremy. Did she not hear you say that," he asked the latter towards T.J.

"Hey, if a god was standing beside you would you really be listening to who he was talking to," I asked bluntly causing him to blush.

A milisecond after I had spoken, a UFO jumped T.J. "Flying vampire," Jeremy screamed. I jumped back slightly from the crazyness of the three guys. The one that jumped T.J wasn't as handsome as Jeremy, but he wasn't bad at all. He had blond hair with bright green highlights, and his dark green eyes lit up with the sight of his old friends.

"Jay-man and Tee along with little chick who I've never seen, what's up," the green haired vampire stated excitedly.

"You scare me. You scare me a lot," I said as I took another step back.

"Awe, I'm not scary. Come here," he said with a smile.

"No!"

"Come on little one. Let's go," he laughed.

"Not gonna happen!"

"Just come here," he said just as I turned to run. He flashed in front of me, and I really hated when they did that. He opened his arms and stepped even closer to me.

"Welcome to the family of Zane," he half cried as he hugged, and swayed with, me all at once.

"Oh, I'm getting sick," I hissed from his shoulder. That caused him to laugh even more. I groaned, and managed to get away from him.

"I'll be back," I whispered to T.J as I made my way towards the house. I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed one of the many cups of the counter. I took a sip thinking it was going to be soda, and then automatically spit it back out when the metalic taste of blood hit my tongue. Yuck!

I stood there in the silence for a moment before a sound caught my ears. The sound of someone crying. I followed the noise to a door. I stopped to listen closer.

"Johnny please? I know I was wrong I'm sorry. You were right. As soon as he found out I was here he crushed my heart, and we both know that I need," Maddie's voice trailed off. I assumed she was on the phone with her fiancee.

"You want the truth. I thought I had a chance to get my real family back, alright. I have kids, and I was supposed to be married, Johnny. You deserve better than me, just like my kids do, but I am begging you and anyone else who is listening for a chance," she whispered. I could hear the saltly tears falling down her cheeks.

"If you get on the next train you can be here in an hour. You could wait till morning if you want, I don't care, I just need you here," she whinned. I rolled my eyes. Women were so needy.

"Thank you, Johnny. I'm really, really, really, sorry," she apologized once again.

"I love you too," she whispered, and for some reason those words broke even my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha so yes the duo is back... Jeremy, the god of hotness,
and Zane the goof ball, or Mr. Scary. Which ever you prefer..
Hopefully in the next chapter another character from
How Could This Happen to me will come back... Do you guys
remember Zona, aka Arizona Vaara. I have to find his description
because I can't remember what he looks like :)