Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Fights With Strangers

Rosie

I hated calling my parents, parents. They didn't seem that way to me, and I just felt uncomfortable saying the words, but I was not going to let this guy come into my family whether it be by marriage or not. He was not welcome here. I could smell the poignant scent of whiskey on his clothing, and his cologne wreaked. I didn't know how mom stood being so close to him.

"So, this is my new step dad? Mom, I gotta say, you could do a lot better," Leo stated bluntly as he circled the man.

"Johnny this is my son, Leo Vaara," Maddie introduced.

"Hey, Maddie. I don't like him," I hissed as I followed Leo's foot steps.

"And that's just one opinion, Rosie," she stated uncomfortably.

"I agree with her," Kegan mumbled under his breath. I could see his jaw clench and unclench as he stared at Maddie's arms around Johnny. I shook my head as I saw him snake his arms around his own toy.

"Oh, daddy. Mom's new boyfriend scares me. Can we eat him," Leo managed to growl in a boyish tone.

"That's the vampire one, right," Johnny asked snidely.

"No, I am," I giggled as I held out my hand. "Rosie Garver. Nice to meet you," I laughed in an all too sweet tone.

"Johnny," Maddie warned, but it was already too late. Johnny had put his hand into mine, and my fingers wrapped around his oily skin as if they were pliers on a screw. I had him on his knees in seconds with just one tiny hand shake, and I wasn't even trying.

"Rosie," Maddie hissed at me. I grinned.

"Sorry, I haven't gotten a hold on my strength just yet," I smiled in an innocent way. He stood up, holding his hand, as if he were licking his wounds.

"Yeah right."

"Hey, human, why don't you try that with someone who has better bone structure," that volatile voice said smugly.

"Maddie, have you met my target. Damon Red," I asked politely as I turned to glare at him.

"Awe, I remember when I was like that with your father dear, only he could kill me then," she mused.

"Ew, no. But his boyfriend is hot," I laughed. Damon growled.

"I'm not gay!"

"Then who's that guy who you're always with, huh," I asked tauntingly.

"My brother," he hissed as he lunged at my head. I dodged the blow, and turned to face him once again.

"Oh, in that case can I have his number," I laughed as I winked at the blond haired boy.

"Hunter, I swear if you don't quit flirting," Damon started.

"You'll what," Hunter hissed.

"Thanks now I know his name," I giggled as I turned my back. I heard him leap off the ground and just as he was about to land on my I put my leg out in front of me and his stomach landed in the center of my foot. "You hit me," I whined as if I were a kid.

"Kegan. Did you see that? He hit my foot!" And with that Damon was gone. I saw no sign of flash stepping, or running. He was just gone.

"Is that a familiar face I see," a soft voice cooed from across the yard. A shiver went down Maddie's spine.

I looked a little harder towards the voice to see a man. He appeared to be about Kegan's age with chocolate hair. He looked similar to Kegan only his eyes seemed to be shaped differently, and they were a greenish color as well.

"Unfortunately, I know him as well," Maddie stated coldly as she glared at him.

"Awe, love, don't be like that," he cooed.

"Cousin, I thought we warned you about coming back here," Regan hissed.

"No, Reg. Let him stay. After all Rosie and Leo should know their family, don't you agree," Kegan purred as he stared Maddie down.

"I vote, the creepy human goes, and this guy, um, we can get rid of him too," I stated bluntly before turning back towards everyone else.

"I'm with her," a familiarly soft voice agreed, as an arm made its way around my shoulders.

"Who invited the new guy," I questioned.

"Michael," Leo growled as he pounced on Michael.

"Ew, vampire spit," Michael half screamed playfully as Leo acted like he was licking him.

"Run away," I whispered as I walked in the opposite direction of them, only to run into the fairy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I just noticed that a lot of you stopped commenting
regularly... not that I mind that or anything. I get that you
guys are busy and sometimes can't comment, but seriously
I write one of the longest chapters in Leo's POV and I only
get two comments, (not counting the one message) that's
kinda... not cool! but alto is going on right now so... I'll forgive
you. I might not be posting for a few days because I have a
speech on the origin of fiction and a project about sex for
sociology.

Leave comments, visit the site.. please?