Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

I'm Not Falling

Rosie

"I am so sorry," I said as I took a few steps away from her. A cup of something that seemed like punch floated between us, on the contents floated on the outside of the cup as well.

"It's no big deal," she laughed as I stared wide eyed at the scene before my eyes. She grabbed the cup and scooped the liquid out of thin air, and then took a sip. "It's still yummy as ever." She grinned.

"Yeah, well, um. I'm a little freaked out about that," I stated nervously. I back slowly away from her, only to trip over Leo who was still on the ground.

My legs were thrown over his stomach, and he was propped up on one elbow. His face lit up with laughter as he stared at me. I groaned as I tried to make my way off the ground, but it was a little hard to move my legs when he wouldn't be still. I waited until he could control his laughter, but I only had one thing to look at, and that was Michael's smirk.

"I was thinking, hey Mike is kind of cool, but you just lost that status," I hissed at him as I tried once again to get up. He rolled his eyes and held out a helping hand.

"We'll see if I can gain it back then," he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes as I took his hand and he pulled me off the ground. I heard a sort of growling noise, but I ignored it.

"Now that's how you used to act Kegan, only you didn't groan, Maddie did," that Amanda woman said in an amused tone.

"I hate you," I hissed at her before I checked my entire surroundings before I moved. Leo and Michael laughed, Kegan sort of chuckled and Maddie just glared at them all. She was getting better by every hour I spent with her.

I was about to turn once again for the house, but when I did I found the guy from the woods staring me in the eyes. His scent was sweeter than the rest of the vampires, and his breath felt cool against my flaming skin. His green eyes peered into my gray ones for a moment, and I could feel the predator in him.

"Who's this," he whispered to Kegan, but his eyes never moved from my own.

"Zona, do you remember what I did to you when Maddie was seventeen," Kegan asked slowly.

"Sure, how could I forget. I couldn't move for a year," he spoke in that same unnerving tone, only his eyes went towards Kegan. "The doctor that Derek had see me said that it was like I got hit by an eighteen wheeler." A smirk crept across his face as he stared Kegan down.

"You touch her and I promise that you will be dead this time," Kegan spoke coldly. A shiver went down my spine, and even though I knew he was talking to the guy, it felt like he was speaking to everyone where.

"Actually, Kegan won't touch you this time," T.J said with a smile on his face. "I've been itching for close to eighteen years to get my hands around your neck."

"Like I need oxygen," he laughed.

"No, but you do need your head," T.J laughed with him. I took my opportunity to back away from them all. I needed to plan anyway. Plus all this talk of ripping off heads was getting to me.

I walked slowly towards the house. That's pale blond hair flashed in my peripherals and I assumed he was trying to cover for me, or either trying to stalk me. Either way, he was doing me a huge favor.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's not Leo's chapter like it should be....
I just couldn't get an Idea for him... but my
trip went amazingly thank you... and also
a special thanks to BrokenDreams72 who is
editing How could this happen to me and
Happily Ever After, and to Vampire's_Addiction
who volunteered to do Happily Never After
this chapter goes out to them...