Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Great and Vicious

Leo

I shook my head back and forth as I gained control over my senses once again. I couldn't help but to wonder what that thing had done to me. I felt as if someone had tried to take control of my body and I really didn't like it not at all. I looked at my surroundings to see dad feeding on one of the weird beings that had walked in, and Rosie was joining him. It was weird to see them work together, but it was even weirder to see Rosie feeding on blood.

"Autumn," mom asked slowly. Rosie looked up through blood red eyes. Her teeth were stained a dark crimson and she looked like a sadistic animal rather than a human. "You've had enough, you don't dring blood remember," mom asked softly. Rosie just scoffed as she threw Rain's body to the ground.

"What, I couldn't help it. She tasted better than that human I tried in first grade," she spoke as if she were a true imortal.

"You know you can die right," I laughed as I stared at her gruesome crimson eyes.

"Yeah, who can't die?"

"They weren't supposed to be able too," Dad gasped as he released River's dead body. Blood dripped from the corners of his mouth and his eyes were a shade darker than Rosie's. The sight of him made me shiver slightly, but mom just hugged me tighter. She didn't seem to be afraid of either of them, and it made me feel a bit stupid for just wanting them to look normal.

Dad started laughing suddenly, and it frightened me. "Leo, son, we are far from normal. Even your almost human sister. Which speaking of your sister, Madeline, how do you feel about letting our daughter join the team," he asked as he pulled out a hankerchief. He wiped the blood from his mouth as his dark eyes stared at mom.

"How about we let her decide," mom asked as she looked at Rosie. Mom held out her hand to Rosie, and she took it gently with a sickeningly bloody smile.

"Do I get to work with Leo," she questioned. Dad nodded. A thought passed in my head that I was sure Rosie could feel. We could be a family, and a team, while being vicious and great.