Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

I Don't Want To Know

Rosie

"Class, I was just telling Rosie what we we will be doing today. It's called a self essay, and that is a little like a self portrait. Can anyone explain what that is," she explained to us while making us curious at the same time. Michael who had taken the seat next to mine slowly raised his hand. "Yes, um, Michael?"

"Yeah, a self portrait is an artist rendering of him or herself. It's basically how you view yourself," he stated in an all knowing way. I rolled my eyes because I could have easily answered that.

"That's right. So, a self essay is an essay on how you view yourself. It could be fiction, or non fiction. If you want it could be a fantasy or scifi type essay. I don't care if you make yourself a vampire or a fairy tale princess, I just want to know how you see yourself. Does that make sense?"

"When did you say this was due," I asked.

"At the end of the week," she answered with a smile.

"And do we have a word limit?"

"I'd prefer it if you could keep it under a thousand words," she answered in a curious tone.

"Great, I can have it to you by, um, probably tomorrow," I answered with a smile as I puleed out a peice of paper. I already had the perfect story idea. 'The daughter of a vampire and a human meets the real world!' I laughed at how true my idea was, but she said it didn't have to seem true to her. So I was good.

"Why would you agree to that, but not the history assignment," Michael asked in his nosey way. I really didn't like him, and I had no idea as to why he kept talking to me.

"Because," I answered snidely, "this doesn't have to be history. This doesn't have to be true, where as our history assignment has to be a part of our history. So far, for my history assignment, I have my mom left me to live with the guy who almost one her heart, and my father is some weird guy that I don't know and didn't like when I was a baby!"

"That's harsh," he said in a childish tone.

"Ya think!"

"Alright class, time to begin."

I grabbed my paper and purple pen and began writing my story line. It was going pretty good, and I was almost a third of the way through with my paper, when the bell that signaled school was over rang. I sighed. as I looked at my cell phone. I had one new text.

'Hey, I'm coming to get you so look for the Corvette,' it read. I checked the number to comfirm that Lydia had once again bailed out on me and I was stuck with T.J. I sighed as I gathered my things together. I thought everyone had left, but I looked up to see that Michael was waiting on me. I found that oddly strange, but there was something in his green eyes that distracted me.

"So, you seem annoyed," he said nonchalantely as I a stood up from my desk.

"Extremely annoyed, actually. A friend stood me up once again. I'm stuck hanging out with my guardian," I explained in a civil manner for some unknown reason.

"Oh, that's got to suck," he said in a friendly tone as he gave me a reassuring smile. I just rolled my eyes as I started for the door. Something made me wonder about this guy though.

"Hey, Mike, where are you living," I asked curiously as he followed me out of the classroom and towards the parking lot.

"There's this lake called 'Day Dreams' or something like that. I'm staying on the other side of it.

"You mean 'Dedrams'," I asked.

"Yeah, do you know it," he answered.

"I live in the dark wooden cabbin that could pass as a freaking maze on the other side of the lake."

"Cool, you'll have to show me around." We walked out of the door, and I nearly fell over when I saw T.J standing in the middle of a crowd of girls, that all looked pretty cute. Some were preppy, and others were more on the punk rock scene.

"Ladies, I'm sorry, but you girls know I'm taken," he said to them all. A chrous of 'awes' echoed through the crowd.

"By who," one of the blond girls whined.

"Who is that," Michael asked curiously. "I think I need to make friends with him!" I rolled my eyes and laughed a sarcastic laugh.

"T.J," I shouted.

"There's my girl now. Where've you been," he asked as he pushed past a few of his raving fans to get to me.

"Talking to our neighbor. Where's Lydia," I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Um, she had some business to take care of," he answered nervously. "Hey, I'm T.J Hanson."

"Michael Mathews," Michael answered simply.

"Alright introductions are over, can we go home so I can mope around and text really mean things to Lydia," I sighed as I headed towards the crowd of girls who all glared at me. I hissed at a random red head, and her eyes widened with fear and shock mixed with disbelief. The crowd parted and I opened the car door.

"Does your friend need a ride," T.J asked as he winked at me.

"No wonder mom wanted dad instead of you," I joked. He shot me a glare full of daggers.

"Don't go there, darlin'. I had a rough day, which we need to talk when we get home," he answered gravely.

"Well actually my ride is here," Michael said as he pointed to a fancy black Phantom.

"I want that car," T.J said all at once in admiration.

"Keep working and maybe you can afford one, "I said as I hopped into the driver's side of the Corvette.

"Did I say you could drive?" I shut the car door and cranked up the car. "Later, Mike," he exclaimed before blowing his fans kisses and jumping into the passenger side of the car.

I found that I could drive better when I was a little angry. I sighed loudly as I drove the ten minute drive back to the cabbin. It was simple press the gas to go and the break to stop. I couldn't understand why monkeys didn't learn to drive cars.

"So, we need to talk about something important," T.J stated as he turned down the raido.

"Alright, what is it," I asked curiously.

"I talked to your father today," he answered nervously.

"And, how does this involve me?"

"He wants to meet you, to see what you've become. He also wants me to tell you about something else, but I'd rather let him tell you," he said shakily

"T.J, I don't want to see my father!" I was getting angrier by the minute, and I really didn't want to know this.

"You need too see him, Rosie. It's important because if you don't see him then he is going to continue to hate all humans including your mother," T.J answered in a sad tone.

My world shattered, or at least I thought it had. My dad hated my mom all because she left. No, he hated the entire human race because she left. I couldn't see a man I barely knew and call him dad. Another thing that was itching at my brain was what in the world could this man have to tell me that T.J couldn't. "Do me a favor I have something I want you to see. Take a right at the next road," he instructed. I shook my head and did as I was told.

I didn't want to know anything about my family. I didn't want to meet my father, or hear any of his bull shit. I had a feeling that I especially didn't want to know about whatever T.J was getting ready to show me.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright, so there is getting ready to be a huge
twist my loverly fans, and tonight I'm on a roll
so darlings looks like we're on for update fest
oh and a big that's to Vampire's_Addiction because
she helped me come up with the perfect idea
for my next chapter.

I know you all want to know what's going on with
Maddie, so I guess I'll have to let you in on the
secret.