Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Alex's Guns

Leo

We finished talking with Johanna, and we left. As we walked out of her 'house' I couldn't get Johanna's words out of my head. She thought I was strong, but to compassionate. How could that be? I shook my head as I tried to get the words out, and then I remember our mission.

Mathew Lazaro was the vampire we had to find, and apparently he was a lower class vampire considering he worked for a line of vampires. The visions that David had shown us were both disturbing and heartbreaking, and I knew I couldn't let that happen to anyone.

"Alright, you guys aren't quite ready to go out for a mission just yet. That would be like sending you out to commit suicide," dad said absently as I went over the details in my mind.

"So what does that mean then," Rosie asked before I could get the words out of my mouth.

"You are going through training before you go on any mission." dad answered.

"What kind of training," I questioned.

"Alex is a marksman. He'll teach you how to use a gun properly for all the things you can kill will silver bullets, which is mostly everything. Then there is Rider, she'll teach you everything you need to know about a sword. And lastly there is Victor, and he will make his own impression without my terrible introductions," dad explained as he led us through a room that was covered in red. I couldn't tell if it was real blood or fake, but it certainly held a sweet scent.

We went through two more rooms but both of those were painted white with no furturner. They made me dizzy because I couldn't tell where they started and where they ended. I didn't mind though because they seemed more like me with the twists and turns of my life right now.

After we found out way through the 'pointless' rooms, as dad liked to call them, we went to yet another door. This door was sturdy and made of a light colored wood. It seemed strange because it was the only sturdy made door we had seen. Dad once again knocked and waited for a signal. "Enter," a muffled voice called out. Dad slowly opened the door as a bullet hit the wall beside his head.

"Good morning Alexander. I want you to meet my children," dad explained as he motioned towards us.

"Hello," the boy stated quietly as he took aim. A lazer pointed towards a target, and he let out a sharp sigh. "Boss, I hate these new guns; they take the fun out of aiming."

"I'll take care of it as soon as I get back to my office. Leo and Rosie will be having a session with you today. Then they will set up weekly sessions with you, Rider, and Vic when they decide which classes are easier for them," dad explained once again.

"No problem. Can I teach them with the old irons," he asked.

"I'd start with the lazers first, Alex, they are beginners after all." Alex grinned brightly.

"Oh, this should be fun!"

"Don't hurt anyone," dad stated as he pointed towards Rosie, she smiled brightly as she stared at the silver in Alex's hand. I took a moment to notice my surrounding.

Alex's room was painted a dark shade of blue with bright lights surrounding ever inch of the room. There were several targets ranging from the normal bullseye to the life-like targets. At first it didn't bother me, at least not until I saw one of the more realistic targets move. I glanced back at Alex and I noticed him for the first time.

He appeared to be at most nineteen years old, but I could smell the vampire blood in him. He had to be at least two hundred because he held his guns as if he had been through a few wars. His golden brown hair seemed to stand out among the rest of his lifeless features. His skin seemed to be the same marble color of David's only he was more lively than the marble gargoyle. His brilliant green eyes seemed as if they were pools that could only be found in fairy tale lakes. He seemed almost statuesque as he stood there poised with his gun aimed. A loud bang echoed throughout the room as he pulled the trigger, and I glanced back to the place where I had seen the target moving. Instead of seeing blood like I expected I saw bits of metal scattered across the floor.

"Those moving robots are incredible though. I always expect the blood splatter, and then I just sweep the floor," Alex stated as he put the gun down on a table by his side. He walked over to us and held out a hand. "It's nice to meet you two." Put my hand into his and shook it. He smiled politely, and then offered the same gesture towards Rosie. She grinned as she took his hand and with her new found strength she shook it. He winced slightly, but smiled none the less.

"Vic is going to love you," he laughed as he glanced at us.

"You think," dad asked in an almost hopeful tone. He nodded.

"When do they start their session with me? Are they going to meet the others today, or do I get the pleasure of having them all to myself on their first day," he asked proudly. He was acting as if he had already taught us how to shoot perfectly.

"Which ever would be more convenient for you my friend."

"I'll go get two more lazers then. Before you go, I believe you should see Vic. He's been meaning to talk to you for some time now, but he can't seem to get in touch, or he's just not gotten up the courage to talk to you yet." Dad nodded as he left the room. Alex smiled once again as he walked towards yet another door, only this one was red. He pulled to slivers of silver from the closet and brought them over to us as he twirled them around his pointer fingers.

"My loves, these are lazer guns. They help you aim more accurately, but when I'm finished with you, you will not need the stupid red dot," Alex laughed as he put the guns into our hands. He grabbed his gun off the table and glanced at a normal bullseye. "I dare you to shoot it!" Without thinking Rosie took aim and she hit the target, just not in the spot she needed to. I took aim, and my hand began to shake with nervousness from the cold metal beneath my finger tips. I gently pulled the trigger and as the bang echoed, one of the moving targets went down. I had missed what I had been aiming for, and hit something nearly five feet away.

"Yeah, we'll fix that," Alex laughed as he patted my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoy this... and it's my second iou
update which means I'm back down to three
I believe.. I'm not sure but you'll get them. I hope you
Like Alex, class with him offically begins in the next
chapter, and then we're off to meet Rider, but I personally
believe that you guys should pay some attention to
Victor, because he is going to be almost as cool as
David :)

And as for the scavenger hunt. Only one person
as said she would participate in it, so if no one else
even tries, I'm afraid I'm just going to have to give it
to her. and that means she is going to either be a
new very important character, or decide something
that's going to happen to Leo... as for now
I have to go bescause it's storming badly...
Hopefully there will be a few more updates tomorrow... if
not you'll get a good easter present from me :)